Well, here you are. You were putzing around on the internet and somehow you ended up finding my website. If you've looked around a little bit, you probably realize that there's a ton of information here.
Now let's answer the question that you're probably wondering.
See that handsome dude? Yep, that's me. (HA!) It's been a long journey to becoming an internet entrepreneur. A really long journey in fact...
But now I'm at the point where I work for myself and wake up every day without an alarm clock and work on the things that I want to do, not what a boss tells me to do. Extra bonus....no more working in a cube, commuting to work, and unlimited vacation days!
I could go on and on about me, but it's probably best that you visit my about page to learn my full story.
The goal of my website is, and always has been, to change people’s lives by teaching them how to create and market online businesses to earn extra cash. My website does one thing that a lot of other "make money online" websites don't do....it doesn't contain fluff!
This website isn't full of rah-rah speeches and unsubstantiated claims, instead it's full of absolute truths, transparent successes and failures, and the (sometimes painful) lessons I learn while I create my own online businesses.
How does this benefit you?
Now I know, some of you just read this and quietly murmured "This guy is completely full of S***". I get it, your guard is up because of all the shady people out there. Well good news, the majority of my website is free content and full of positive and negative experiences. In fact, in my first year of business I reported a loss of $1,472.97!
My oh my...if this isn't a loaded question, I don't know what is. While I could sit here and write for the next 15 days about things that I've learned while making my own online businesses, let's break it down to 5 of my best pieces of advice before you take the leap to becoming an internet entrepreneur.
1) It’s not impossible: I’ve made some money on the internet and there are other people pulling in five, even six figures a month with their online businesses. I’m not talking about selling shady products on the internet to make some extra cash either, I’m talking about building a business that provides value for your audience that people will want to pay for.
2) You can (and should) do this on the side: You do not have to quit your full-time job to do this. In fact, I encourage people to keep their jobs until their side income is consistently enough to cover their monthly bills. The idea here is to create this online business as a part-time endeavor and work nights and weekends to grow it larger until that day comes when you can flip your boss the bird (I really don't think you should go out this way...but to each their own) and walk out the door.
3) It will take a lot of hard work and patience to achieve your goal. I know you can do this because I’ve done it myself, but you need to realize that it won’t happen instantly. In fact, it could take you months of hard work before you see your first few dollars rolling in. But once you start that stream of income, all you need to do is continually grow it and that day will come if you're patient and work hard.
4) You don’t need to be a genius to do it. All that you need is a strong work ethic, a desire to learn, and willingness to try new things to succeed. If you really want to do this, you can, you just need to take the first step. HINT: Get a head start by reading about the truth of line business.
5) It does not cost a lot of money to get started: Money isn’t an issue when you start an online business. Technology has made it so that you don’t need to invest thousands of dollars to get started. I encourage you to do your research and make sure this is for you, but if you are willing to put in the time to grow your business you’ll realize that the costs are low to begin.
The way I see it, there are two things you need to do to get started.
First, you need to take action and purchase (*Gasp*) hosting and a domain name for your website.
Take it easy there, bucko. It really doesn't cost much, no need to panic. Hosting and a domain name costs a little bit less than $50/year to start so it's very affordable. To begin, review my 3-step guide which walks you through the entire process.
Second, you need to learn how to actually make your website idea become a reality. Before you do this, I recommend you check out my explanation of the truth about online business.
To close this out, I want to say thank you for visiting and I really hope that this website helps you achieve your goals. I also want to let you know that if you need something, I’m here as an expert and as a friend to help you.
The best place to find me is at my Facebook page because I’m there every day to respond to the OHP community. If you have to talk to me about something that is a little more personal, feel free to contact me by replying to an email after you've subscribed to my free course.