Hi, my name is Ron.
I'm nothing more than normal guy who found a way to make a living online.
In a single sentence, that's how I'd describe myself.
When I started my online journey in 2014 as a side-hustle, I had doubts that I'd succeed.
I failed countless times, I created some REALLY dumb blogs, I had an uncomfortable addiction to shiny object syndrome, and I had a very tough time making money.
But by 2021, I was able to achieve a seemingly impossible achievement of profiting over $1 Million Dollars from my online business.
I'm not telling you this to brag. Even I can't believe that I've been able to have this level of success.
I'm also not here to tell you how easy it was, because running a business of any type isn't easy.
I'm telling you this to help you understand that it is possible.
What makes me unique from other online business "gurus"?
I use this website to teach others how to succeed by documenting things that I do in the trenches that actually work.
I'm totally transparent about my successes, failures, and even my website income. I've written an income report every single month since I started in 2014.
Oh, and just to clear something up, the majority of my income has NOT come from teaching people how to make money online. Instead, it's come from other blogs/YouTube channels/products that I've built over the years.
By stumbling on this blog today, you've found a guy who has been documenting his online business since 2014. I've had many highs, many lows, many accomplishments, and many disappointments.
All in all, I'm just a guy who found a way to make it work and I'm absolutely thrilled you're here. I hope I can help you make it work as well. If you're looking to start a blog yourself, take my free course here to begin.
A few things to know about me...
- I have a cat named Payton, a dog named Petunia, and a wife named Thalita.
- I grew up in a middle-class household with two older brothers and constantly played sports growing up. I'm grateful for this, I think it has made me extremely competitive.
- My dad was an entrepreneur and sold heavy machinery to feed our family while my selfless mother stayed at home taking care of three spoiled kids. My parents are both amazing and I owe everything to them.
- The only gift I had when I was younger is that I was bigger and stronger than most of my friends and classmates. My GPA in high school was a 2.3. My ACT was a 21. I was exceptionally average as a student and actually below average in subjects like Math and Science.
- I was the first in my family to go to college. I was also the first in my family to fail out of college after three semesters (that has to be a record of some sort). Not one to ever quit, later in life, I was also the first in my family to get an MBA and I also achieved Summa Cum Laude honors (4.0 GPA).
- I worked my way up the corporate ladder and eventually hit my career goal as a Digital Marketing Manager. Then, I realized that this wasn't my goal at all. My goal was to have the freedom. Freedom to work on what I wanted, work from where I wanted, and have no limit on the income I could make from my hard work.
- On my 30th birthday, my best friend and I traveled to Poland and I became hooked on international travel. This is when I realized I needed to get out of the corporate world. The world is a big place, sitting in a cubicle and commuting to and from work everyday sucks.
- I've been blessed in that I've been able to travel to 8 different countries and got to experience many different cultures. I never went the full "digital nomad" route as I like having a home base too much, but I traveled around quite a bit.
- This site was my first failed project I ever created. I tried to teach people how to make money online without ever doing it myself. But, I'm glad I hung on to it, because now it's my main focus of my online business.
- In 2015, after roughly 8 failed projects, I started to see a small level of success in one of my projects. I called this "momentum" and after saving up some money, I left my job (I also wrote a blog the day I quit, you can hear the fear in my writing). I also left my condo in the city and rented a crappy apartment where I literally used cardboard boxes as end tables. I gave myself one year to make it work.
- 11 months into my timeline, the project that had some momentum went viral and changed my life. If I didn't say thank you to god on this one, I'd have to be an idiot. The timing here is nothing short of incredible as I only had one more month until I stopped and went back to the corporate world.
- After growing that site as much as I could, I built more sites, I focused on outsourcing, and I was able to grow a portfolio of sites that earned over $25,000 a month.
- In 2019, My wife helped me realize that I was successful with this online business stuff. At this point, I realized I could finally do what I set out to do when I first started, which was to teach other people how to have success with their own businesses.
- Since 2020, I've been focused primarily on growing this blog along with my YouTube channel to share all of the things I've learned to have success online. I still own a small portfolio of sites, but most of my time is spent here.
My goal is to teach you and others how to achieve the freedom you deserve and that I desperately wanted when I started. The best emails I get are when people thank me for teaching them the skills they needed to earn enough money to pay for a family trip, their mortgage, or even something as simple as a nice dinner.
I hope I can do this for you.
Thank you very much for taking time out of your busy day to read this, I don't take it for granted. Cheers!