It’s no secret that ClickFunnels is a leader in the realm of online marketing, but it’s also well known that a one-size-fits-all solution simply doesn’t exist.
Here are 3 of the main reasons why you may be searching for an alternative to ClickFunnels:
- Starting at $97/month, it’s expensive!
- The platform is only available in English
- There’s a bit of a learning curve
Regardless of the reason why you’re looking for an alternative to ClickFunnels, you can rest assured that your options are unlimited.
ClickFunnels is far from the only service that provides the tools that you need to market, sell, and deliver your products online.
To help you find the one most suited to your business needs, here are the 10 best ClickFunnels alternatives:
Systeme.io is an all-in-one business-building tool that provides a simple, affordable solution to launch, grow, and scale your online business.
With the forever free plan, you can use systeme.io for free, for as long as you like without ever committing.
For the all-in-one marketing experience, systeme.io provides businesses with a complete, feature-rich toolbox — here’s a peek at what’s on offer:
- The platform supports 8 languages
- Host your own evergreen webinars
- Create and automate your sales funnels
- Create and manage your own affiliate program
- Sell your own products or become a dropshipper
- Build and launch membership sites for exclusive access such as online courses
- Create your website with proven templates and a user-friendly drag-and-drop editor
- Easily segment and grow your list, send unlimited emails on all plans, and automate your email campaigns
Along with the Freemium plan, systeme.io has 3 paid plans which start at $27/month or $228/year.
Kartra is an all-in-one platform that integrates all the tools needed to create and run an online business — with features ranging from email and video marketing to webinars, split-testing, cart checkouts, and more.
These are some of Kartra’s core features:
- Sell digital or physical products
- Recruit, manage, and track your affiliates
- 100+ templates and a drag-and-drop page builder
- Create a multi-page funnel flow with IF and THEN automation
- Integrate with Stripe, PayPal, Kajabi, Zapier, and more
- Deliver your courses or training with a drag-and-drop membership portal builder
- Create and automate your email and SMS marketing campaigns, and segment your list
Kartra has a 14-day trial for $1, plus 4 plans starting at $99/month or $79/month if billed annually.
Leadpages is a website and landing page builder that helps businesses generate more leads and increase their sales.
Here are some of the features that Leadpages has to offer:
- You can run unlimited split tests
- Unlimited page publishing to your domain or website
- Embed a checkout form on your web page or pop-up to sell products and services
- The pop-up builder lets you add pop-ups to your landing page, web pages, or website
- Embed a Calendly widget to let visitors schedule a call or consultation themselves
- Create websites and landing pages with customizable templates and a drag-and-drop builder
- Over 40 integrations, including Zapier and email marketing services such as HubSpot and MailChimp
Leadpages has a 14-day free trial and 3 plans starting at $37/month or $27/month if billed annually.
GetResponse is an email marketing platform that provides an all-in-one marketing solution to help entrepreneurs grow their businesses.
GetResponse has features for email marketing, campaign management, and e-commerce, here are some of the most noteworthy features:
- You can host webinars
- The platform supports 8 languages
- Drag-and-drop landing page builder
- Create sales and lead magnet funnels
- Integrate with Zapier, Shopify, WordPress, PayPal, and more
- Choose ready-made sales funnels, landing pages, and social media ads from a library of templates
- Automate your email marketing, segment your list, send transactional emails, and monitor the success of your campaigns
GetResponse offers a 30-day free trial and the plans are based on the size of your list — for a list of 1,000 contacts, the basic plan starts at $15/month.
Unbounce is a landing page builder that helps marketers convert visitors into leads, signups, and sales.
To help Unbounce users bag more sales — every plan includes unlimited landing pages, popups, and sticky bars.
With Unbounce you get:
- A/B testing
- 100+ customizable templates
- A drag-and-drop builder for your landing pages
- You can add popups and sticky bars to any page on your website
- Integrate with WordPress, MailChimp, Slack, and a few others
- Trigger customized offers that send visitors to the variant where they’re most likely to convert
Unbounce has 4 plans on offer and a 14-day free trial, their pricing starts at $80/month or $72/month if billed annually.
Instapage lets businesses create, optimize, and personalize landing pages at scale, with the primary goal of increasing conversions.
Instapage has features built around teams, here’s what they offer their users:
- A/B testing and heatmaps
- 100+ customizable templates
- Connect your ads to relevant landing pages
- Integrate with Zapier, Shopify, Google analytics, email marketing tools, and more
- Work on landing page designs with your team or clients with live commenting
- Use Global Blocks to simultaneously update hundreds or thousands of landing pages
- Build pages with pre-built ‘blocks’, and templatize your own blocks to reuse them on other pages
Instapage has a 14-day free trial and 2 plans, starting at $299/month or $199/month if billed annually.
GrooveFunnels offers a suite of marketing tools that lets businesses create landing pages and websites to help them sell their products online.
GrooveFunnels offers a limited free plan that includes GroovePages LITE, GrooveSell, and GrooveAffiliate. Here’s what these tools let you do:
- Send 5,000 emails to 500 contacts
- Sell unlimited products with GrooveSell
- 20% commission on the affiliate program
- Build a branded website with your own custom domain
- 5 GroovePages templates for building your landing pages
- Integrates with 10+ email marketing solutions to allow you to email leads, cart abandons, buyers, and affiliates
To access the more useful tools such as GrooveMail and GroovePages Pro, you’ll need to be on one of the paid plans.
Apart from the free plan, GrooveFunnels offers 2 paid plans starting at $99/month, and they offer a Lifetime Platinum Plan for a one-time fee of $1397 — this gives you access to all of the features with no limitations.
Landingi lets businesses create, launch, and optimize landing pages, pop-ups, and funnels to attain more leads and maximize sales.
You get unlimited conversions and landing pages on each plan — depending on your plan, here’s a list of the features on offer:
- A/B testing
- Create funnels with a drag-and-drop builder and 400+ landing page and pop-up templates
- Integrations with Zapier, MailChimp, HubSpot, WordPress, and more
- Connect a payment gateway to your account to sell products by adding a buy button
Landingi offers a 14-day free trial, and 3 paid plans starting at $89/month or $55/month if billed annually.
Builderall is a digital marketing platform that helps businesses build a professional online presence.
With the tools on offer you can create, market, and sell online — here are some of Builderall’s most noteworthy features:
- Run your own affiliate program
- Build your own evergreen webinar
- Sell your content, course, or training
- Email marketing and automation features
- Capture leads with a unique magazine builder
- Create funnels, blogs, websites, pages, and emails with the drag-and-drop builder
- Build your own online store and sell your products with the e-commerce checkout app
Builderall has 3 paid plans starting at $29.90/month.
Kajabi lets you build, host, market, and sell digital products such as online courses, membership sites, or coaching programs.
Your content, marketing, and products work together under one roof which eliminates the need for unnecessary add-ons and integrations.
All of the plans include unlimited landing pages, marketing emails, and these core features:
- Set up a fully integrated website
- Integrate with PayPal and Stripe
- Access valuable insights and reports
- Build landing pages from customizable templates
- Segment your email list, and create custom emails with the visual email builder
- Automate your marketing campaigns and funnels, and create custom automation triggers
Kajabi offers a 14-day free trial and 3 plans starting at $149/month or $119/month if billed annually.
ClickFunnel Alternatives Q&A
What is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is a website and sales funnel builder that offers tools for entrepreneurs to market, sell, and deliver their products online with little tech knowledge.
How Does ClickFunnels Work?
ClickFunnels lets you create high converting funnels so that you can automate your sales process and control every stage of your buyer’s journey from start to finish — ultimately, you guide the customer through the sale with a series of online steps.
What is ClickFunnels Used For?
ClickFunnels is used primarily to create sales funnels to generate more leads and make more sales by turning visitors into leads, and leads into customers.
What are Some of ClickFunnels’ Drawbacks?
- It doesn’t support multiple languages
- Depending on your needs, the starting price of $97/month can be hard to justify
- It can prove to be quite a bit of a learning curve
How Much Does ClickFunnels Cost?
ClickFunnels has 3 plans:
1) For $97/month, the Starter ClickFunnels Plan lets you create 20 funnels and 100 landing pages.
2) For $297/month, the Platinum Plan lets you create unlimited funnels and landing pages.
3) For $2497/month, the Two Comma Club X Plan gives you everything in the Platinum Plan and more — plus VIP treatment.