Modern information technology has resulted in businesses being hit with a massive tidal wave of data. This includes everything from user demographics and behavioral traits to sales forecasting, sales effectiveness, and much more.
Having untamed masses of data can be an overwhelming burden, which is why database managers, data scientists, and business users need the best database software to help them gain control over that data.
This technology allows you to gather, secure, organize and integrate your business’s entire data lifecycle into your system.
The use and worldwide market size of database management systems has risen to over $46 billion in the past year, and that figure is expected to rise in the near future.
If you are looking to join this growing trend, read on to discover everything you need to know about database software, as well as my list of the best database software solutions available on the market right now.
Types of Database Software
There are many different types of database software, each of which caters to a specific set of needs.
Below, we take a look at each of them in a bit more detail:
Analytical Database Software: This type of database allows users to pull data from multiple databases for analysis so as to quantitatively assess performance. This can be anything such as employee performance or business departmental performance, and so on.
Data Warehouse Software: This software allows users to access key data from a range of databases and store it in one central location so users can derive critical insights and create reports. Data warehousing immediately identifies inconsistencies which help to ensure data integrity.
Distributed Database Software: This type of database model involves the centralized management system for controlling information stored in various locations (such as the cloud, network server, or company LAN). Because of this natural data redundancy, it’s often considered to be the safest database model.
End-User Database Software: An end-user database stores information for use primarily by a single person. The spreadsheets in Microsoft Excel are a good example of end-user database software. When used in companies, these types of database software allow users outside the company to enter and retrieve data.
Although simple, the software can include a variety of functionalities, such as storing and accessing data, building models from data sets, and automating specific time-consuming processes.
External Database Software: This type of software compiles information to be accessed by multiple users (often online). External database software is designed to manage information gathered by different individuals or organizations, either freely or via subscription.
Operational Database Software: With this database software, users can modify data in real-time. This type of software is ideal for purposes such as expense management, customer relationship management, and so on.
What is the Best Database Software?
Database software is designed to store, secure, manage, and search various types of data. This data can be stored for future reference, or it can be used for customer-facing applications, internal business purposes, etc.
As you’ve seen, there are many different database types, and each of them is used for a particular purpose. For example, some are used to store specific types of files and others are designed for easy scaling and integration.
An awesome tool that is changing the area of data management online ($39/month).
This is no-code development software that can be used by anyone to create custom, data-focused apps.
It allows you to build CRM/lead managers, membership directories, project managers, inventor managers, order/quote managers, or HIPAA compliant apps. The software is designed for both desktop and mobile and you can embed any apps on your site for a branded experience.
Knack is perfect for all types of businesses from nonprofits to global enterprises, SMBs, and every type of business in between. This is an invaluable service to choose if you want to transform your data into a powerful online database.
- Backup and Recovery: If a computer system fails during a complex update process, the database is restored to its original state.
- Mobile Access: The software can be easily accessed on mobile devices.
- Pre-Created Database Templates: Knack has over 40 pre-created database templates based on business types or features.
- Multiple Programming Languages: The software supports a wide range of programming languages.
- Access Controls/Permissions: The platform restricts unauthorized access, and gives different users different levels of privileges.
Pros of Knack
- A SaaS-based tool that doesn’t require coding knowledge
- Vast customer base, including capital one, HP, Spotify, and Intel
- Integrates with a wide range of tools like Zapier to extend its functionality
- Includes custom equations and formulas
- Simple and easy to use web-based interface
Pricing for this database system starts at $39/month for the Starter version. The Pro package costs $79/month, while the Corporate package costs $179/month. The Enterprise plan will cost you at least $299/month. There is no free version, but Knack does offer a 14-day free trial with no credit card required.
A popular and effective relational database management system (starts from free).
This database and analysis software from Microsoft offers a means for rapidly delivering scalable line-of-business and e-commerce solutions.
It’s a relational database management system (RDBMS) that was developed by Microsoft as a database server. It is designed to store and handle different requests and you can select your preferred platform and language and start building modern applications creatively.
This technology allows you to take advantage of breakthrough performance and availability to turn raw data into meaningful reports which you can easily deliver to any platform or device.
It’s ideal for businesses of all sizes that are looking for convenient, effective, and affordable database management software.
- Excellent Training: Offers in-person, documentation, and webinar training.
- Great Support: 24/7 support online and via live rep.
- Backup and Recovery: The platform offers robust backup and recovery facilities so you can protect your data from loss.
- Free Version: The Express and Developer versions are available free of charge.
- Improved Query Processing: Microsoft SQL Server uses adaptive query processing to enhance performance in SQL Server and SQL database.
Pros of Microsoft SQL Server
- Very easy to set up a new database server from scratch
- Ability to view data and create several designs and tables without syntax
- Capability for handling complex queries and easy integration with other programs
- Template explorer allows you to identify numerous names within the database system
- The Microsoft SQL Server software is more advanced software than Microsoft Access
Pricing for Microsoft SQL Server starts at a one-time payment of $899. The platform offers a free version with limited features, and there is also a free trial. SQL Server license is available at a price of $3,586, and $13,748.
Open-source relational DBMS for amateur and professional web designers (starts at $2,000/month).
Commercial customers can choose from multiple editions to cater to specific business and technical requirements.
MySQL Enterprise Edition has a comprehensive set of advanced features, technical support, and management tools to help you achieve the highest level of MySQL scalability, reliability, security, and uptime.
It dramatically reduces the risk, complexity, and cost of developing and deploying, as well as managing business-critical MySQL applications.
The software is best for customers in eCommerce, technology, government, and social networks, such as Facebook, Twitter, and Uber, etc. Many OEMs, ISVs, and VARs depend on MySQL as an embedded database, e.g. Symantec, Cisco, and Sony.
- Online Training: Live online training provided, including webinars and documentation
- Stellar Support: 24/7 Support, both online and via live rep
- Access Controls/Permissions: The software allows for different levels of accessing privileges for different users.
- Multiple Views of Data: This system makes a provision for multiple views of your data.
- Backup and Recovery: The robust data recovery facilities make it easy to avoid any loss of data in your business.
Pros of MySQL
- It’s easy to learn the tool’s foundational features even with no programming skills
- MySQL is an open-source tool that provides flexibility in customizing data
- Its low-cost structure makes the software ideal for small businesses
- Easily integrates with Apache web engine
- Offers improved data recovery capabilities
The price for MySQL starts at $2,000/month for the Standard plan. The Enterprise plan costs $5,000/month, and the Cluster Carrier Grade Edition costs $10,000/month. You can sign up for a free trial on the website.
A popular and easy-to-use relational database service (free to try).
This software allows users to operate and scale a database system in the cloud. It provides cost-efficient, resizable capacity and automates time-consuming admin tasks such as setup, patching, backups, and hardware provisioning.
Ultimately, it frees you to focus on giving applications the security and performance they need.
- Flexible and Scalable: The software offers an option to scale up your database operations using a single API call.
- Availability: Available on Amazon RDS database engines – MySQL, PostgreSQL, MariaDB, SQL Server, Oracle Database, and Amazon Aurora.
- Easy to Use: Ideal for application developers, system administrators, database administrators, and DevOps engineers.
- Multiple Languages: The software supports multiple programming languages
- Access Controls/Permissions: Offers access controls and permissions, data migration, and virtualization
Pros of Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS)
- Can process extremely heavy workloads in one database system
- You only have to pay for the resources you use at any one point in time
- Easy access to MySQL, Oracle, and Microsoft SQL database, etc.
- Incredible storage through the use of a simple API request
- Has tons of features and offers robust and stable performance
Pricing for Amazon RDS starts at $0.01. You can sign up for a free version or a free trial to test out the different features of the software. One of the best things about the pricing of this tool is that it allows you to only pay for the resources you use.
A popular database that aggregates all your marketing data in one place ($100 per month).
This is a popular database system that is ideal for aggregating marketing data in real-time. It’s a flexible and scalable software tool that is ideal for businesses of all sizes.
- Reporting: This marketing middleware solution offers robust reporting mechanisms that reduce manual reporting by up to 90%.
- Integration: Improvado integrates with multiple third-party tools, including Excel, Facebook, Google Ads, Salesforce, MailChimp, and more.
- Data Visualization: You can easily send data sets to Google Data Studio, Tableau, Google Sheets, and various other visualization tools.
- Affordable: Since Improvado doesn’t require the need for SQL experts in order for users to understand how it works, there is no need to hire a developer.
- Reduced Downtime: Improvado’s database software allows you to maintain and upgrade the grid without experiencing any downtime.
Pros of Improvado
- User-friendly interface and navigational control
- Constant access to regular updates on various projects
- Provides insightful, error-free data analytics
- Data recovery and backup software option for users
- Clean, well-planned database documentation
The business package starts at $100 per month and offers all the features you need to take care of your business’s data handling needs. This software tool is perfect for businesses with low budgets as you can get customized pricing when you opt for the Enterprise edition. If you would like to experience the software’s features before committing, you can go to the website to schedule a demo version.
6. Oracle RDBMS
The world’s leading multi-model database software (costs vary based on business size and type).
Oracle database is a leading enterprise-grade relational database software offering secure data management. It also has transaction processing, a feature that ensures data stays consistent and valid through transaction processing – even when multiple users are updating the same information.
The software is ideal for organizations with enterprise-scale database technology stored on-premises or in the cloud. Founded in 1977 in the United States, this is a popular tool that has tons of impressive features, including data migration, database conversion, performance analysis, and visualization.
- Cost-Effective: With Oracle RDBMS, you don’t need the help of SQL experts in order to understand the software’s functionality, which means that there is no need to hire a developer.
- Pluggable Databases: This is a feature that offers independent backup and recovery, reduced down resource consumption, and allows you to lower the risk of data consolidation.
- Flexibility: The software can be run with the same efficiency on any computer regardless of how simple or sophisticated it is. It has a highly compatible referential system triggered by its active design.
- High-Efficiency: The latest version of Oracle RDBMS provides a more advanced database and captures less space.
- Performance: The tool concurrently executes union branches in order to lessen query execution time.
Pros of Oracle RDBMS
- Oracle RDBMS offers a smooth transactional process and enhanced security data
- Users can build partitions to achieve better administrative control
- It offers efficient optimization of all complex queries
- It also provides dynamic support for seamless integrations
- Smart suggestions help developers work more efficiently
Oracle’s pricing varies widely and is based on a business’s size and type, as well as the existing software solutions that you currently use in your IT infrastructure.
To find out more about the pricing structure, you must get in touch with the platform’s customer support executives and they will be able to provide you with exact pricing information.
7. IBM Informix
A scalable and embeddable database optimized for Internet of Things (IoT) data (starts at $1,250)
IBM Informix is an industry-leading solution that is known for its Online Transactional Processing (OLTP) performance offered at cost-effective prices.
This database tool manages and secures business-critical data, and with it, you get unlimited scalability and a broad range of features that allow you to harness the power of your data.
- Robust Real-Time Analytics: The software helps businesses get actionable insights from real-time analytics.
- Development Agility: IBM Informix offers enhanced support for data through hybrid DBMS systems that ensure natural development and flexibility.
- Reduced Downtime: The database gives businesses the capability to maintain and upgrade the grid without downtime.
- Fewer Hassles: The software offers automation features that allow you to free up resources and focus more on core business activities.
- Cutting-Edge Performance: IBM Informix offers enhanced performance through the warehouse accelerator module and the basic engine.
Pros of IBM Informix
- The software can be embedded a lot more efficiently than other relational DBMS systems
- It offers high compatibility and scalability with a wide range of systems
Users can merge relational data with other unconventional data types
- Ideal for enterprises with a desire to leverage multithreaded and parallel processing of data
- It comes with an intuitive dashboard for monitoring server performance
Pricing for IBM Informix starts at $1,250 for the Small plan. The Medium, Large, and Extra Large plans cost $2,000 dollars, $4,000, and $8,000 respectively.
8. IBM DB2
Industry-leading, AI-driven data management solution for modern businesses (starts at $1,850).
IBM DB2 is a database management system designed for businesses with demanding data workloads.
It’s an effective data server that is designed to help firms minimize the time and effort required for handling their information. It allows them to use XML data to reduce development costs and improve business agility.
The software is ideal for a variety of solutions including Fast Data, Data Warehouse, Operational Database, and Data Lake.
- Task Scheduler: The software allows you to gather statistics and organize indexes and tables without the need for user interaction.
- XML Support: It allows businesses to minimize the time required to leverage their XML data.
- High Uptime Ratio: The database management system leverages SYNC HADR, ASYNC, and NEARSYNC models in order to ensure high availability.
- Supports Legacy Software: IBM DB2 uses the technology of its mainframe to meet the requirements for supporting legacy Java tools.
- Data Segregation: The tool allows for easy partitioning thanks to its tablespace usage and automatic storage.
Pros of IBM DB2
- Offers smooth administration through command interface and control center
- Provides support to both cloud and private environments
- The software comes with dedicated capabilities to structure and manage data
- It can be easily integrated with a variety of platforms
- It’s an extremely stable platform that requires minimal maintenance
IBM DB2 has a community version that you can download and use free of cost. The Standard edition costs $1,850 and the Advanced version costs $7,800 for each VPC (virtual processor core) for 90 days.
A free, integrated database for end-to-end development of your SQL applications (FREE).
This database software securely connects with many database technologies and provides a great deal of flexibility, as well as a variety of tools that can be used for any purpose.
Furthermore, it helps to simplify the development and management of the Oracle database in both cloud and traditional deployments.
Overall, this software provides great performance for businesses with huge data to process and it has a great scalability model.
- Super Efficient: The SQL Developer database tool allows users to generate queries in a variety of formats and takes less time to execute multiple queries.
- Broad Range of Features: This is a feature-rich tool that allows free access to all the company’s other databases.
- Query Reusability: It allows users to reuse queries to create report definitions and different layouts and renders the output in HTML or PDF format.
- Robust Integration Capabilities: SQL developer offers tighter integration with a variety of other products and databases.
- Prominent Support: This database management system has one of the best support systems on the market right now.
Pros of SQL Developer
- The software is flexible and allows users to simplify data management
- Free access to many different database technologies
- It has an intuitive user interface for all basic functionalities
- No need to install any software, simply copy the folder onto your operating system
- The platform provides excellent support for resolving any bugs or more functions
The software is entirely free for anyone to use.
Open-source enterprise-grade high-performance relational database (Free).
Altibase is a high-performance relational database that is among the world’s most trusted and proven in-memory DBMS solutions.
It has hybrid architecture and outstanding support and has been servicing clients for over 19 years.
With this software, you can enjoy the benefits of both a disk-resident database and an in-memory database in one unified engine. You can also economize and optimize your scale-out without experiencing any coordinator-related performance degradation.
- Sharding: The software has large-scale sharding-out abilities that enable linear performance enhancements without coordinator-related bottlenecks. This means you will experience no performance degradation while scaling up your database.
- High Performance: Altibase supports highly partitioned tables that are able to transfer data from the disk to a memory tablespace and vice versa.
- Flexible Deployment: The software provides three different types of deployment modes, namely, on-disk, in-memory only, and hybrid mode (memory and disk).
- In-Memory Database (IMDB): Alta base offers user-friendly and superfast architecture. It’s efficient for use cases that require very high throughput and low latency.
- Wide Accessibility: The software offers a wide range of accessibility across various industries, including finance, manufacturing, telecom, and public service.
Pros of Altibase
- The software has a unified engine that supports in-memory and disc resident database
- It offers a wide range of tools and relational capabilities for enterprise-grade applications
- The database system supports various SQLs provided by other systems, including ANSI SQL-92
- It supports multiple programming languages, including Java, C, C+, and more
- The platform provides regular preventative health checkups for reliable performance and maximum availability
This is an open-source database software with no processing charges or subscription fees.
A popular and affordable object-relational database management system for midrange and large enterprises (free)
This database software has an emphasis on standards compliance and extensibility. It’s designed to handle a wide range of workloads including single-machine applications, Web services, and data warehousing with multiple concurrent users.
Developed by PostgreSQL Global Development Group, a group of companies and individual contributors, this free and open-source software offers a lot of features to help SMBs, midrange businesses, and large enterprises manage their data.
- Cross-Platform Software: PostgreSQL is a cross-platform software that runs a multitude of operating systems, including Linux, Solaris, Microsoft Windows, and FreeBSD.
- Handles Heavy Workloads: The software is designed to handle heavy workloads from concurrent users.
- Database Replication: Recent versions of PostgreSQL are designed to provide replication of the actual database itself for scalability and security.
- High Availability: The software supports standards like SQL/MED and ANSI SQL.
- Multiple Programming Languages: PostgreSQL also supports 12 procedural languages, as well.
Pros of PostgreSQL
- The software gets periodical updates throughout the year
- It’s ideal for a wide range of users, including edge servers, midrange, and large enterprises
- The platform offers physical, on-premise services as well as subscription cloud services
- The software is ACID-compliant and transactional
- It offers spatial data support, as well as multiple NoSQL-similar features for key value-based and document applications
PostgreSQL is free for anyone to download and use and there are no fees associated with it.
A powerful and customizable database management system (starts at $49/month).
TeamDesk is a popular database solution that makes it easy for businesses to manage their data.
It provides the tools required to create a custom database quickly, even for those without any technical knowledge or skill. One of the best features of the software is that it runs through its own secure servers on the cloud. This means that you don’t need to invest in getting your own hardware.
The company boasts a 99.96 uptime record for the past six years, which makes it a reliable choice. Thanks to the different pricing plans available, this software is perfect for businesses of all sizes, and you can add functionalities as your business grows.
- Easy to Use: The features of this database software make it easy for tech-challenged users.
- Customizable: This database solution is easily customizable and allows you to create new databases quickly.
- Mobile Optimized: This is undoubtedly an important feature these days and TeamDesk has a well-configured mobile database.
- Robust Customer Support: All the different packages come with stellar customer support to answer all your questions and help you hit the ground running.
- Secure Servers: TeamDesk runs on the cloud using its own secure servers.
Pros of TeamDesk
- Impressive 99.96% uptime record
- No need to invest in your own hardware
- Easy to use even for beginners
- Simple pricing plans for businesses of all sizes
- Comes with a library of predefined database templates
The Starter edition for TeamDesk costs $49/month. The Team edition is priced at $99/month and the Enterprise edition is $249/month. TeamDesk database also offers a 14-day free trial, and you can cancel your subscription anytime.
13. EMS SQL Manager
An easy-to-use, reliable, and affordable database management tool (Free)
This software allows you to create various data analytics components in one dashboard. It has robust vendor support capable of catering to each and every one of your online database needs.
With this powerful software, you get high-performance tools for database administration and development. It’s easy to use and has a graphical interface that allows you to create objects in a very simple way.
Among its many features, this tool allows you to design databases visually, import and export database data, and all SQL scripts. It’s a great software for businesses looking for easy MySQL management.
- SQL Administrator: This software helps to simplify the SQL server administration process, as well as the maintenance of performance statistics analysis, server permissions management, and various other tasks.
- SQL Backup: During the backup process, this software allows you to save up to 95% of your disk space and time.
- Maintenance Automation: EMS SQL Manager also supports automation of the database maintenance in order to enhance data availability.
- Robust Support: This database management system supports MySQL versions 4.12 5.7 and it can control objects in a sequential way.
- Database Conversion: EMS SQL Manager allows for easy and flexible exporting and importing of data files in a variety of data formats.
Pros of EMS SQL Manager
- It comes with a powerful, intuitive visual database designer
- The software facilitates users who simply want to monitor their existing database system
- The database simplifies the execution of multiple SQL queries
- EMS SQL Manager allows access to PostgreSQL server using the HTTP protocol
- It has significant data export and import capabilities
You can download and use EMS SQL Manager for free.
Analytics, Data Warehouses, and Data Lakes unified in the cloud (Pricing not provided).
Teradata leverages all your data all the time. This means you can analyze anything and deploy anywhere which allows you to deliver analytics that matter the most in helping you achieve your business goals.
In short, Teradata transforms the way your business works through the power of data. This is called “pervasive data intelligence” and it’s among the best ways to deal with the cost, complexity, and inadequacy of other approaches to analytics.
This data and analytics software is perfect for businesses in all types of industries, including financial services, communication, media, technology, healthcare, retail, and manufacturing.
- Super Efficient: Teradata is fast and efficient. It’s capable of handling multiple queries at one time and can churn out outputs at a very fast rate.
- High Scalability: The software provides enhanced options for scalability and comes fully equipped with prebuilt functionalities.
- Parallel Processing: Teradata also has parallel processing capabilities that give it an advantage over various other database software in the same category in terms of data integration and analytics.
- Highly Flexible: With Teradata, you can analyze anything and deploy it anywhere. You can analyze business data all the time so the analytics you need are always on hand.
- Permission Controls: The database software leverages well-designed permission controls to help you collect and check data.
Pros of Teradata
- Access controls/permissions
- Supports multiple programming languages
- The software includes virtualization
- 24/7 support from a live rep
- Teradata offers a free trial
Pricing is not provided by the vendor, but you can contact Teradata on their website to find out more. They do offer a free trial so you can test out the software to determine if it’s the right fit for your business.
A popular NoSQL database for modern startups and enterprises (Start for free).
MongoDB is among the most popular and NoSQL databases currently available in the market. It’s a database for giant ideas designed to support scalability and agility to enhance the operations of businesses from startups to large enterprises.
It offers the best of all worlds with flexibility and agility as well as scale and performance required by today’s applications. With it, innovators can deploy apps as large as they require.
This database management system is ideal for small businesses, industry-leading organizations, Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, etc.
- Robust Training: MongoDB offers in-person and live online training, as well as thorough documentation, and webinars.
- Stellar Support: You can find help at any time of day or night with a 24/7 live rep and online support.
- Deployment: Installed in Windows, installed in Mac, web-based cloud SaaS
- Backup and Recovery: The software offers reliable backup and recovery methods to ensure the protection of your data.
- Access Controls: MongoDB restricts unauthorized access and allows you to give different accessing privileges to different users.
Pros of MongoDB
- Horizontally scalable database
- Allows you to distribute large amounts of data to several machines
- MongoDB query performance is much quicker
- Schema-less by design
- Offers great performance, simplicity, and flexibility
You can try MongoDB for free. The software is free forever for MO clusters, and the Dedicated plan costs $57/month. They also have a multi-region plan that costs upwards of $95/month.
What Features are Important in Database Software?
There are tons of reasons why companies use database software. A lot of them are specific to the business’s purpose or industry.
There are certain technical specifications required for a potential database solution, and these depend largely on what the software will be used for. This means that a single database may not be able to perform equally well in different cases.
But, once you know the intended purpose and all the likely future use cases of the database software, it becomes easy to determine the requirements and you can narrow down your search.
Listed below are some of the important features to look for in the best database software:
- Data Security: Most modern database systems offer multiple layers of security to keep a company’s information safe and secure. There is restricted authorized access, regular load, capacity testing, etc. to prevent the database from crashing, as well as regular fixes for vulnerabilities (both known and unknown). Cloud computing also makes breaches of data a lot more difficult since servers cannot be accessed physically.
- Supports Multiple Views of Data: A database should support multiple views of data. Views are simply subsets of the database that are defined and assigned to particular system users. This means that different users might have different views of the same system, with each view containing only the information that is relevant to that specific user.
- Multi-User Access Control and Data Sharing: Current database software is designed for multiple users. You need to choose a multi-user system that allows many users to access the system at the same time. This helps to enhance collaboration.
The systems allow different users to access the same database at the same time – something that is achieved through the use of concurrency control strategies which help to ensure that data integrity is maintained.
- Data Redundancy: The best database systems offer control of data redundancy to help improve the system’s performance. The redundancy is controlled using application programming and is kept to a minimum by the introduction of the least redundancy possible during the database design process.
These are among the most important features and characteristics to consider when choosing the best database software for your company.
How do Companies Use Database Software?
As previously mentioned, businesses generate large amounts of data, and database software provides them with an efficient way to organize, store, and use the data.
There are three main ways companies use database software:
- Analytics and presentation
Analytics and Presentation
Databases are most commonly used as a source of information for a multitude of analytics purposes.
Businesses can store all kinds of records ranging from their financial dealings to performance metrics and everything in between so they can sift through the data, gain insights from their in-depth analysis, and present the data efficiently in a manner that is visually engaging and easy-to-understand.
Integrating database software for applications is an effective way to boost the functionality of a company’s offerings.
This can be through the simple and easy access of information, or by providing users and employees with real-time data. This type of multi-user access capability enhances collaboration among teams.
Companies often use database software to centralize data in one dedicated repository to make it easy for users to retrieve relevant information. This helps to create backend support for applications that’s easy to query and is also compatible with the developer’s code.
By employing a single source of information, the use of database software can also improve certain business processes, as well as information exchange within the organization.
By now you understand why database software is so important for your business. The right database management system (DBMS) will offer you an efficient system for collecting, handling, and accessing multiple types of data so you can make informed decisions quicker.
Use the information in this article to help you choose a robust DBMS to help you leverage the endless waves of data generated in your business.
Have you used any of the database management systems mentioned in this article? If so, share your experience in the comments below!