These days, almost anyone can get traffic to their site. But, turning those website visitors into paying customers is an entirely different game.
You need to be able to create web pages that are highly-focused on converting your visitors into customers. Most websites lack these kinds of features, and that’s where landing page builders come in.
A landing page builder is a tool that has the specific purpose of helping you create a web page with the layouts and features needed to convert more of your website visitors into customers.
They are designed to move your prospects, step-by-step, through your sales funnel by highlighting specific information that they are searching for and presenting a compelling CTA (call to action) that makes them eager to take the next step on their customer journey.
According to a study conducted by TechJury, targeting and testing your landing pages correctly can boost your conversions by up to 300%. This shows that landing pages are essential tools for anyone who wants to achieve the best conversion results from their web traffic.
In this article, we take a look at 15 of the best landing page builders to increase your sales in 2020. We’ve researched and reviewed them based on criteria such as price, feature, ease of use, and additional bells and whistles.
So, let’s dive right in!
- What are the Best Landing Page Builders?
- What is a Landing Page?
- What is a Video Landing Page?
- What is the Difference Between a Website and a Landing Page?
- What’s the Best Landing Page Builder For WordPress?
- What’s the Best Free Landing Page Builder?
- How Much Does a Landing Page Cost?
- Landing Page Examples
- How to Drive Traffic to Your Landing Page
- How to Write Landing Page Copy
What are the Best Landing Page Builders?
An out-of-the-box solution designed with beginners in mind ($97/month).
ClickFunnels is undoubtedly one of the most popular landing page builders out there. There’s also a good reason why it’s first on our list. While most other options allow users to create single pages, this tool lets you build a series of landing pages to move visitors toward a certain goal.
It’s basically a website and marketing flow – all in one convenient package. You can build marketing funnels of any kind, including ones containing sales pages, email campaigns, lead capture forms, order forms, etc. You don’t even have to think about what page comes next when creating landing pages with this tool as it takes you through the entire setup.
ClickFunnels is best for entrepreneurs and businesses that want to sell high-ticket products or services. Also, it’s easy enough for beginners to create and publish landing pages quickly.
- 24/7 Customer Support: This is particularly helpful for those who are new to landing page creation.
- Drag and Drop Landing Page Editor: Ideal to get your pages set up quickly without the need for coding skills.
- Automated Marketing Campaigns: Run automated promotions and campaigns on all your products/services.
Pros of ClickFunnels:
- Allows you to build entire marketing funnels, not just individual pages
- Directly supports Backpack CRM, Clickbank, and InfusionSoft
- Customizable, eye-popping landing pages
- Easy to use, great for beginners
- The platform includes A/B testing
ClickFunnels has a basic plan priced at $97/month. There is also a $297/month plan that includes additional mailing and affiliate management features. There is no free version, but ClickFunnels does offer a free 14-day trial.
What Are People Saying?
- “After building out my new funnel inside of ClickFunnels, the idea of using anything else is daunting to me. I would have had to have membership software, landing pages, order forms and then still figure out how to tie them all together!” Liz Benny.
- “ClickFunnels deserves its cult following. I now have the ability to create funnels with huge value to potential clients.” David K – Director, Marketing and Advertising.
- “ClickFunnels is the place to start – Best training bar none! ClickFunnels has the easiest, most intuitive, and most flexible drag & drop editor I’ve ever used.” Darren U. – Digital Marketing Director, Consumer Goods.
Get Started With ClickFunnels
A robust landing page builder designed for WordPress users ($97/year).
OptimizePress is among the first page builders created specifically for WordPress. It is a tool that is marketed primarily to internet marketers, but it has many other uses. With this software, you can build landing pages, blog sites, and membership portals using its WordPress plugin formats.
It’s important to note that the new OptimizePress 3 is completely different from its predecessor. It was rebuilt from scratch and has a lot of new and improved features compared to the old version.
New features include motion effects, sliders, and a ton of eye-catching templates, all of which are expertly designed to help you get more conversions from your web traffic.
OptimizePress is best for businesses of all sizes – thanks to its affordable pricing and the wealth of new and improved features. This web-based landing page builder is particularly well suited for influencer blogs, high-converting sales funnels, and more.
- Drag and Drop Editor: Easily create pages and opt-in forms to capture leads without the need for advanced technical skills.
- Premium Integrations: Send subscribers to any of the leading CRM systems and email marketing tools to save subscriber data.
- Complete Design Customization: OptimizePress lets you customize copy, colors, images, etc. to match your brand.
Pros of OptimizePress:
- Easily send subscribers to third-party integrations
- Includes conversion-tested templates for quick setup
- Comes with beautiful membership templates – just add content
- Simple plugins to secure your content in just a few steps
- Flexible designs to fit specific marketing needs
OptimizePress plans start at $97, paid yearly. Depending on your business needs, you can upgrade to the Business plan for $149/year or the Suite plan, which costs $199/year. This popular landing page builder does not offer a free version or a free trial.
What Are People Saying?
- “OptimizePress 3 is extremely fast and easy to use. In fact, the editing experience is better than most SaaS apps that are more than 10x the price.” Adam Connell – Blogging Wizard.
- “OP3 is super easy to set up and use for your website. It’s easy to drag and drop elements and use even as a novice web builder.” Laney Houser – LaneyHouser.com.
- “You enable me to save a bundle of money each year by NOT having to buy the other tools I was using to get this job done. The program really pays for itself!” Nick Walsh – Corona Naturals.
Get Started With OptimizePress
One of the best CRO-focused landing page builders on the market ($79/month).
Unbounce has some of the best features of any landing page builder currently available right now. It offers beginner-level customization options, as well as highly advanced ones. The software is perfect for creating custom landing pages that have diverse page elements.
With this tool, you can run high-quality A/B tests on your landing pages. There’s also a time-saving feature, DTR (dynamic text replacement), which allows you to replace the keywords on your landing page depending on the user search query. Now that’s huge!
Unbounce is best for anyone who wants to save time and money by creating just one landing page that will automatically adjust for dozens of different keywords. It’s a powerful tool with a reasonable price tag and all the features of a sophisticated landing page builder.
- Comprehensive Tool: Unbounce comes with a comprehensive set of features including pop-ups, sticky bars, etc.
- Seamless WordPress Integration: The software fits seamlessly with WordPress allowing you to publish pages in just minutes.
- A/B Testing Feature: Unbounce’s landing page tool incorporates an effective A/B testing feature to help you optimize your marketing campaigns.
Pros of Unbounce:
- Amazing flexibility in setting up landing pages
- DTR for cost-effective PPC campaigns
- Convenient WordPress integration
- Automated A/B testing platform
- 200+ professional-looking templates
Unbounce pricing starts from $79/month. There is also a plan for $149/month, which lets you create sub-accounts for clients and an enterprise plan for $399/month that includes template migration service.
What Are People Saying?
- “We had lead increases of over 70%, just by switching a client’s landing page over to Unbounce. We can also test and iterate even more rapidly, and that is a win for everyone.” Nicolas Scalice – Founder of Earnworthy.
- “Who knew spinning up landing pages could be this easy? Unbounce is easy to onboard (i.e. great learning docs), easy to implement, and has great customer support. Keep doing your thing, Unbounce! Jordan D. – Marketing Analytics Specialist.
- “Unbounce is easy and useful. In general, the experience is good and it allows you to create visually beautiful and mobile-optimized landing pages.” Ana C. – Marketing Operations, Health, Wellness & Fitness.
Get Started With Unbounce
An extremely well-designed landing page creator for paid marketers ($149/month).
Instapage is a simple, intuitive, and easy to use platform for creating highly conversion-focused landing pages. It comes with an entire suite of useful features, including completely editable templates, lead capture forms, A/B testing, and premium integrations with various other tools.
This software is arguably the easiest to set up, compared to other landing page builders in its category. The drag-and-drop editor makes it easy for beginners to get their landing pages up and running in a very short space of time. The templates look amazing on any device, and you can easily match the fonts, colors, and various design elements of your website.
Instapage is best for entrepreneurs, digital marketers, businesses, and agencies that desire a powerful landing page creation software with advanced features at an affordable price.
- Library of Free Images: Instapage offers access to a massive library filled with free photographs.
- Performance Analysis Reports: You can get data to help inform your marketing decisions and improve your conversions.
- Responsive Design: Includes parallax, video backgrounds, and AMP (accelerated mobile pages) features.
Pros of Instapage:
- It’s a flexible editor that is easy to use
- Dynamic keyword insertion
- Direct WordPress integration
- Unlimited A/B testing
- Robust conversion analytics
The core plan from Instapage costs $149/month. This takes care of most business’s landing page needs and includes branded lead notifications, up to 15 client sub-accounts, and much more.
What Are People Saying?
- “Instapage gives us the ability to tailor our landing page content and layout to tell a unique story for each geographical target. Every marketing team needs this.” Tamar Friedland – Sr. Director of Global Paid Marketing, HelloFresh.
- “If we wait on developers, our creative velocity drops. But Instapage makes it possible to grow our ad programs exponentially and convert a lot more customers.” Alex Kracov – Head of Marketing, Lattice.
- “Instapage has truly maximized our digital advertising performance by enabling us to offer matching, personalized post-click experiences for every ad and audience.” Darren Lepke – Marketing Director, Verizon.
Get Started With Instapage
An affordable, yet powerful landing page tool for cost-conscious marketers ($25/month).
Leadpages has features that are almost unparalleled in most other landing page builders in its class. The software is priced deceptively low but offers more than enough features to allow marketers to build high-converting landing pages to achieve their marketing objectives.
This tool comes with built-in payment systems that are designed to help you run your web store efficiently. It also has themes that look great and are mobile and tablet-optimized. Other features include A/B testing, unlimited integrations, and drag-and-drop functionality for those who want ease-of-use.
Leadpages is best for businesses and entrepreneurs who are just getting started in paid marketing and want a simple, yet powerful tool to create stunning landing pages quickly and easily.
- Easy Payments: This feature makes it easy for businesses to add payment and booking modules.
- Premium Integrations: Leadpages offers almost unlimited integrations to third-party CRMs and other marketing tools.
- WordPress Plugin: You can quickly and easily integrate Leadpages with your WordPress CMS.
Pros of Leadpages:
- Countdown timer and progress bar widgets
- You can create popups on any of your pages (not just landing pages)
- Affordable starting price
- Simple drag and drop functionality
- Quality A/B testing feature
Leadpages’ standard plan starts at just $25/month. There is also a Pro plan for $48/month, and an advanced plan for $199/month, which comes with advanced integration with Mailchimp, Hubspot, and more.
What Are People Saying?
- “The customer support team helped me quickly and thoroughly in solving my problem. They even went as far as making a two-minute video specially for me.” Jari Roomer – Founder, Personal Growth Lab.
- “Amazingly fast response, comprehensive problem-solving, and follow-up emails to check that I got sorted. That feeling of support and backup is invaluable.” Christina Slasor – Owner and Designer, Libelula Jewelry, and Gifts.
- “Leadpages is a prime example of customer service greatness! The support team stayed right with us and even created custom, step-by-step videos for our unique situation.” Caroline Davidson – Relations Specialist, Greatness Magnified.
Get Started With Leadpages
The best landing page builder for contests and sweepstakes pages ($49/month)
Wishpond offers two options: a do-it-yourself and a done-for-you version. This is an approach that is very different from other landing page builders that assume you want to create the pages yourself.
If you choose the DFY plan, you get a fully-outsourced model with designers, copywriters, marketers, and project managers at your beck and call. This means that you’ll have an entire team of highly experienced professionals building your landing pages and testing them to ensure that you get the highest conversions possible.
If you choose the DIY option, you get a powerful landing page creator with a range of exciting features that will allow you to launch beautiful, mobile-responsive pages within minutes.
Wishpond is best for entrepreneurs and businesses of all sizes that value speed and time savings. Whether you choose the DIY or DFY option, you’ll have stunning, highly-converting landing pages in a short amount of time.
- Includes Marketing Executive: When you purchase this software, you get a dedicated marketing executive to help you throughout the whole process.
- Online Advertising: Convenient integrations allow you to get more leads through channels like Instagram, Facebook, and Google ads.
- Lead Management: The software allows you to target your best leads using advanced lead management.
Pros of Wishpond:
- Over 100 mobile-friendly landing page templates
- Pop-ups, contests, sweepstakes, and email marketing tools
- Simple one-click A/B testing feature
- Integrates with over 300 other tools
- Offers handy marketing automation
Wishpond’s ‘Starting Out’ plan is $49/month. They also have an ‘Everything You Need’ plan for $99/month, and a ‘Rapid Growth’ plan for $199/month.
What Are People Saying?
- “As a small business, our marketing dollars are very limited and Wishpond offers a lead-generating service that not only tops the big agencies but does it for a fraction of the cost.” Akiva Resnikoff – Founder & CEO, The Cookie Department.
- “GoEco was blown away with the results. Wishpond turned out to be everything we envisioned. We’re definitely going to use it for future contests & promotions.” Cassandra Federbusz – GOECO.
- “Brilliant service, amazing graphics & design, as well as top tier management! A friendly, helpful, engaged team!” Toni Calliva – QUERCUS.
Get Started With Wishpond
The best landing page builder for non-programmers ($29/month)
Landingi is a robust landing page builder that allows you to quickly create and deploy high-quality, professional-looking landing pages. With this software, you get unlimited landing pages, custom domains, visitors, leads, and users on all accounts. This is undoubtedly one of the best and most affordable options for powering your landing pages.
With this landing page creation tool, you will be able to streamline the entire landing page process by automating some of the more tedious and time-consuming tasks. Many companies recommend and use this landing page builder, including Sony Music and Paypal, as well as some well-known internet marketing entrepreneurs like Neil Patel.
Landingi is best for businesses and digital marketers who want diverse features for top-level marketing in a tool that is designed to be simple, quick, and easy to use, even for novices.
- Drag and Drop Editor: Easily change, customize, or add anything to your page – no coding required.
- Over 200 Templates: Choose from a huge selection of easily customizable templates to help you get started with your landing page.
- Image and Icon Library: Design unique pages with free, fully customizable images and icons from a vast library.
Pros of Landingi:
- А/В split testing
- In-built wеb anаlуtісs and reporting
- Track your visitors and conversion rates
- Оrgаnіс rаnk oрtіmіzаtіоn feature
- Third-party integrations with HubSpot, MailChimp, etc.
Landingi offers a free trial for 14 days, and plans start at $29/month for the Core plan; $45/month for Create; and $59/month for Automate.
What Are People Saying?
- “The tools and features that Landingi offers are great for anyone looking to create higher–converting landing pages.” Neil Patel – Neilpatel.com.
- “If you’re looking for a platform that allows for quick creation of a professionally looking landing page, then Landingi app is for you. The interface is very intuitive, therefore the creation process is a joy.” Olga Szmigielska – Digital Marketing Project Manager.
- “It’s always very convenient when you can make landing pages on your own, not with the whole marketing team.” Rafał Krzyżański – Head of E-commerce.
Get Started With Landingi
Great for building landing pages and audiences for a new launch (Free to start).
Launchrock is an easy to use online tool that is designed to help new businesses and individuals launch products and capture email addresses. It is a landing page building software that is focused on helping users go viral. This platform allows you to build a website that is intended for early customer acquisition before you introduce your product to the market.
There are three sets of tools offered within this platform, each of which is designed to help you Build, Promote, and Analyze. With these easy to implement tools, you’ll be able to create 100% responsive websites that will increase the chances of your product launch success.
Launchrock is best for digital marketers, startups, and small businesses that want to boost exposure and acquire customers in the fastest way possible, as well as those who are launching a new product in the market. This tool is not ideal for enterprise businesses.
- Beautiful Pages: The modern block-based builder allows you to fully customize templates for stunning, launch-ready sites.
- Capture Early Customers: This platform allows you to engage customers directly, using simple surveys, email capture, social sharing, etc.
- Marketing Automation: Launchrock offers a comprehensive set of marketing tools to help increase the chances of your landing page going viral.
Pros of Launchrock:
- It’s free to use for beginners
- Super-fast landing page builder
- Includes robust social promotion features
- In-depth analytics and reporting
- Leverage an existing Launchrock audience
Launchrock is free to use for as long as you like. But, if you want unlimited features, you can upgrade to their extremely affordable $5/month plan.
What Are People Saying?
- “Smart CMS system to build a complete homepage. The builder for the main design is an accurate and helpful tool to complete the design of the homepage in seconds. Also, CSS styling is supported and easy to manage. The preloaded fonts are awesome – there is a wide selection available.” Benedikt M.
- “Great for pre-launch. Easy to use the WYSIWYG editor for making a landing page, and the templates are simply amazing and cutting-edge design.” Agency in Health, Wellness, and Fitness.
- “LaunchRock is great for fast landing pages for new online services or waitlists. It’s a simple, intuitive editor with good control over design and styling.” Executive Sponsor in Internet Marketing.
Get Started With Launchrock
The easiest way for launching high-converting landing pages and forms ($79/month)
Ontrapages is a landing page building tool designed by the creators of Ontraport. It allows marketers and entrepreneurs to easily implement beautiful, responsive landing pages that convert well. Ontrapages software is very easy to use and it is ideal for beginners as well as advanced marketers.
To get started, all you need to do is choose any of the countless ready-to-use design templates and then customize it to meet your needs. There are additional features, such as countdown pages, email capture pages, and thank you pages for you to choose from. After customizing your page, simply publish it either on your own domain or let Ontrapages host it for you.
Ontrapages is best for medium to large businesses that want an effective landing page builder that is part of an all-in-one solution for all their marketing needs.
- Flexible Page Layouts: You have the ability to add blocks and remove any that you don’t need.
- Comprehensive Design Elements: Choose from banners, buttons, CTAs, client logos, countdown timers, coupon offers, and many more elements.
- Done-for-You Hosting: Ontrapage can take care of your page after it’s live. All you have to do is add the content.
Pros of ONTRApages:
- Offers great value to get started
- Built-in split testing tools
- SEO settings to help you optimize pages
- Includes Ontraforms for responsive order forms
- Easily integrates with CRMs and email marketing tools
You can try out Ontrapage with a 14-day free trial. Plans start at $79/month for the Basic option. The Plus package is $147/month, and the Pro goes for $297/month.
What Are People Saying?
- “Ontraport isn’t going to save us a minute an hour, it’s going to save us 10 minutes an hour.” Rob Malicki – The Global Society.
- “Ontraport is the real deal. They’re actually out to help people and work with entrepreneurs to help us succeed.” Ocean Robbins – Food Revolution.
- “Ontraport is so powerful and flexible almost to the point of being overwhelming. The biggest benefit is that it allows us to intelligently segment our customers and have a true CRM where we can see what happened when and troubleshoot errors.” Mitch B.
Get Started With ONTRApages
This is a popular landing page builder for viral launches ($19/month).
KickoffLabs is a platform that is designed for marketers that need more than just simple landing pages. This software helps you launch viral marketing contests that will get your product noticed and allow you to generate tons of new customers. With it, you can set up your campaign with a viral loop, including leaderboards, coupons, bonus referrals, waitlists, and much more.
Once you’ve created a viral campaign, you can then run it as a landing page, slide-in bar, pop-up, or custom HTML. If you’re launching or promoting a new product, this is a great tool to generate awareness and interest. In addition to landing pages, you can also run contests and give awards to customers who refer others.
KickoffLabs is best for businesses of all sizes that want to generate leads and manage them in one convenient platform with a lot of additional features like A/B testing and fraud protection (prevents fake entries and referrals).
- Drag and Drop Editor: Lets you quickly create stunning landing page layouts even with no technical expertise.
- Analytics and Reporting: Get data and insights on how well your campaigns are performing and how to improve conversions.
- Responsive Designs: All templates are fully responsive and look great on mobile and tablets.
Pros of KickoffLabs:
- Choose from 45 customizable templates
- Layouts are specially designed for viral contests
- Offers widgets not found in other software tools
- Unlimited landing pages, referrals, popups contests, etc.
- A/B testing included in all packages
KickoffLabs costs $19/month for the Hobby plan. The Premium plan costs $49/month and Business is $99/month. You can try out the platform with a free 30-day trial.
What Are People Saying?
- “We were pleased to find such a powerful viral tool for non-technical people like me. During our 8-week campaign, we captured more than 10,000 leads!” Bailey Nelson – Community at Glowforge.
- “Over 5 years, we slowly built our email list to have about 25,000 leads. In a matter of one week, we doubled it through the assistance of Kickoff labs. It changed the game for our business.” Amin G. – Co-Founder NoorKids.
- “Our launch got us 35,000 leads in 2 weeks with a 56.9% conversion rate! To add, 86.6% of leads were coming from KickoffLabs social referral mechanism. That means for every $1 spent we got roughly $1.86 worth of return out of that!” Mike Madrid – Founder at ComfortableBoxers.
Get Started With KickoffLabs
The fastest tool for creating free landing pages for your business ($16/month).
Lander has a template for everyone, including businesses with products or services to sell, eCommerce stores, and individuals that want to share portfolios. No matter what you need a landing page for, this software can help you create one quickly and easily.
In addition to having a lot of features to cater to the different needs of marketers everywhere, this tool is also among some of the most affordable options that you’ll find on the market right now. But don’t be fooled by the cheap price tag, because this tool has everything you need to create stunning and high-converting landing pages in the shortest time possible.
LanderApp is best for smaller businesses and entrepreneurs seeking an affordable yet effective landing page solution.
- Auto-Fill Forms: This is a great feature that has been proven to increase conversion rates.
- Third-Party Integrations: Connect your email and CRM tools to streamline your marketing efforts.
- Custom Pages: Use custom confirmation or thank you pages for product upsells to get more value from your customers.
Pros of LanderApp:
- Free to start, with affordable plans
- A/B testing included with all packages
- Features unique Facebook landing pages
- Options for custom code editing
- Integrates Google Maps for in-person events
Lander pricing starts at $16/month for the basic plan which is ideal for small businesses and digital marketers. The Professional plan designed for in-house marketers costs $83/month. You can try LanderApp for free via their 14-day trial.
What Are People Saying?
- “We tested many options and Lander’s templates were head and shoulders above the competition, by my estimation. Highly recommended!” Casey Ayars – VP Marketing at Victory Agency.
- “I’ve really enjoyed having the ability as a marketer to create my own splash pages. Lander is extremely user friendly with excellent support and fantastic squeeze page designs.” Rachel Krider – CEO at Booming Online Business.
- “I’ve increased conversion rates from 19% to 43% thanks to landing page optimization and A/B testing and it takes us around 3 hours total to set up a complete landing page for a client.” Andrew Apanov – Founder & CEO at Dotted Music.
Get Started With LanderApp
A platform that offers custom plans based on your business’s unique needs ($25/month).
Pagewiz is more than just a landing page builder. It’s a powerful tool that makes it easy for you to quickly create beautiful landing pages. It offers third-party integrations with a wide variety of other marketing and automation tools.
With this software, you will be able to reduce the overhead of landing page maintenance as the platform monitors your landing pages 24/7 to make sure that everything is running smoothly at all times. If you’re looking for a tool to help you launch your next marketing campaign faster and more cost-efficiently, then Pagewiz is a great option to consider.
Pagewiz is best for businesses of all sizes that are seeking an affordable solution for creating landing pages and launching online marketing campaigns.
- A/B Testing: This platform lets you test several versions of your page to find the best-performing one.
- Unlimited Landing Pages: Create as many landing pages as you like, and you can also test as many of them as you want.
- Real-Time Statistics: Get up-to-the-minute stats and landing page conversion rates.
Pros of Pagewiz:
- Mobile-optimized landing pages
- WYSIWYG landing page builder
- Premium integrations
- Over 100 unique templates
- Manage multiple client accounts
Pagewiz has a Basic plan for $29/month. The Standard plan is $42/month, and the Plus plan costs $84/month. You can try Pagewiz free for 30 days with no credit card required.
What Are People Saying?
- “At HelpDocs, we assist startups to grow by increasing their digital presence through amazing knowledge bases. Pagewiz has helped us to launch products by simplifying the process for creating landing pages. It was love at first sight.” Jake Peter – CEO HelpDocs.
- “At Foxtail Marketing, we specialize in driving converting traffic to a client site. Pagewiz helps us do just that.” Mike Templean – CEO, Foxtail Marketing.
- “Pagewiz makes it easy to create great-looking landing pages based on very flexible templates in the powerful builder that makes it easy to align and design things with pixel-perfect precision.” Gabriel Goldenberg – CRO Specialist.
Get Started With Pagewiz
All-in-one landing page and marketing software for businesses of all sizes ($40/month).
HubSpot offers a diverse range of products, including this landing page creator, email marketing, and CRM services. There are over 60,000 brands using Hubspot software, making it one of the leading all-in-one marketing solutions for businesses of all sizes.
Their landing page creation tool offers smart lead management and comes with a variety of sales enablement tools. The software makes it easy to automate different aspects of your marketing, and you also get A/B testing features and in-depth reporting and analysis to help guide your marketing decisions.
Hubspot is best for businesses and digital marketers who want value for money. The tool is significantly less expensive and yet offers more features than the majority of its competitors. It’s ideally suited for companies that want to scale from startup to mid-size.
- Onboarding Videos: There are helpful onboarding videos to help you get started in just minutes.
- Well-Reviewed Support: HubSpot’s customer support is well-reviewed online, and the vast majority of users are happy with the platform.
- Fully Customizable Templates: The platform offers a wide range of unique and fully customizable templates to match your brand.
Pros of Hubspot:
- Drag and drop editor
- Newsletter email capabilities
- A/B testing tools
- CRM to manage your sales funnel
- Social media and ads management tools
Hubspot’s landing page builder starts at $40/month, billed yearly. If you want to do more than capture and convert leads, you can sign up for the Professional plan, at $800/month.
What Are People Saying?
- “Great resources section that uses real-life examples of ways to set up HubSpot in order to be most effective for your company’s needs.” Elizabeth Cloyd – Business Development, Elizabeth Cloyd.
- “I’m obsessed with HubSpot. I’m sure I don’t use nearly all the features they have available. The Marketing Hub has been a great addition to our business. They do a great job with onboarding and have a very helpful support team.” Roxy Helman – Communications Manager, Uda.
- “Hubspot is a great tool for email automation. It is easy to learn, fun to use, and a leading tool in the industry for email marketing and sales enablement. It’s great for small businesses and medium-sized companies- the ease of use is great and it’s an easy tool for someone with not much email marketing experience to pick up.” Manali K – Account Manager.
Get Started With Hubspot
The all-in-one marketing platform to help you grow your business ($15/month).
GetResponse lets you build beautiful, high-converting landing pages that are mobile responsive. The software is diversified, and also offers email marketing and webinar capabilities. This means that you can conduct an entire marketing campaign from one place, with all your tools in one easy to use dashboard.
This landing page builder features integrations with almost all of the top tools that you’re likely already using, including WordPress, Shopify, and Salesforce. The interface is extremely easy to navigate, making this a perfect tool for beginners.
GetResponse is best for small to medium-sized businesses that want a landing page builder with great email marketing capabilities.
- Webinars: The integration of webinars allows you to promote your online events and attract crowds to your landing pages.
- Countdown Timers: This is a great element for landing pages that lets prospects know that the time is ticking on your offer.
- Facebook Ads: GetResponse lets you drive quality targeted traffic to your landing page from Facebook or Instagram.
Pros of Getresponse:
- Simple WYSIWYG editor
- Triggered email campaigns
- A/B testing capabilities
- Large library of stock photos and templates
- Analytics suite
GetResponse pricing starts at just $15/month for the Basic plan which includes unlimited landing pages and up to 1,000 subscribers on your list.
What Are People Saying?
- “The key decider for our organization has been the design flexibility, enabling our artistic team to dynamically adjust the template to best convey case studies in regional education, culture, communication, and the sciences.” Akané Nozaki – Public Information Officer, UNESCO Bangkok.
- “With GetResponse, I can work with multiple clients on their email marketing campaigns. It’s easy to use, and offers an affordable way to create our client’s emails.” Katie Townsend – Manager, Brand Accomplished.
- “Conversion funnel is great for reaching new customers with one-time purchase products. You get revenue and grow your contact list at the same time. If you’re looking for the shortest path to sell your product, a conversion funnel is exactly what you need.” Alex Terrier – Jazz musician.
Get Started With GetResponse
Best landing page builder for fully optimized pages (Price available on request).
Magnify360 is designed to help businesses and marketers create landing pages with pricing variations or discounts. It allows you to automatically serve the best price to customers on your landing page.
With this software, you can target different aspects, such as traffic sources, devices, seasonality, or profile data and ensure that your user gets the ultimate user experience.
This is a feature that is rare in landing page builders, making this one a great option for anyone who wants to dynamically adjust the price of their product to increase overall revenue. By serving many different prices concurrently, this tool allows you to take advantage of shopper behavior to increase your sales and revenue from existing traffic.
Magnify360 is best for membership or subscription businesses and eCommerce sites. It’s perfect for any business that wants to avoid cutting into their profits by simply lowering prices for all their customers.
- Real-Time Configuration: Patented learning algorithms continually adjust and rebalance traffic every hour.
- Advanced Analytics: Shows you the effectiveness of different prices across geographies, devices, and customer segments.
Pros of Magnify360:
- World-class customer support
- Mobile-enabled so you can deliver special prices just for mobile users
- The reporting dashboard is easy to navigate
- Simple to install and easy to use
- Rapid iterations feature allows quick price changes
Contact Magnify360 to get a custom quote for your website.
What Are People Saying?
- “Magnify360’s pages consistently perform 20-30% better than our internal pages for PPC, Display, Affiliate, and any other media we throw at them. We would never try using paid traffic without Magnify360’s platform.” Ben W. – VP Online Acquisition.
- “I LOVE the backend interface for the Magnify360 Platform. It’s intuitive and simple.” Patrick N. – CEO & Co-Founder.
- “We saw a 21.6% lift in the first 60 days of our price testing with magnify360. This was an incredible impact considering that nothing changed except 2 price points. Their knowledge around mobile and desktop behaviors, merchandising, and geo-targeting is incredible.” Randy F. – User Experience Manager.
Get Started With Magnify360
Landing Page Builder FAQ
What is a Landing Page?
A landing page refers to a standalone web page that is built with the specific purpose of receiving and converting traffic from an online advertising or marketing campaign. It’s simply where a visitor ‘lands’ after clicking on a link anywhere on the web.
A landing page is optimized for conversions, and its entire design is meant to guide the customer to one specific action, whether it’s to buy a product or service, watch a video/webinar, leave their contact details, etc. In general, landing pages are shorter than normal web pages, and they highlight a very clear call to action.
What is a Video Landing Page?
A video landing page is simply a landing page that contains a video instead of, or in addition to text on the page. A video is embedded on the page to help explain or illustrate the value being offered. The video can be of anything you choose, such as an explanation of the benefits or features of your product, or it can be a testimonial from a happy customer.
Video landing pages have the benefit of making even complex products more accessible. They also entertain people more and make it likely that your prospects will convert since people respond more positively to emotional cues.
What is the Difference Between a Website and a Landing Page?
A website is a great tool for getting people to learn more about your business and to introduce them to your products or services. However, it lacks some of the features and functionality of a landing page which allow you to optimize your conversion process.
For instance, when visitors land on one of your website pages, there are tons of directions they could go. They could click on the menu tabs, banner ads (if you have any), and links in the content.
However, with a landing page, the focus is on one thing only and there aren’t any other links to distract the visitor, which makes it more likely that you will get a conversion for that particular action.
In short, landing pages are highly focused on moving your visitors through your sales funnel down the most direct conversion path.
What’s the Best Landing Page Builder For WordPress?
On our list of the best landing page builders, you will find a few options that are ideally suited for WordPress users. However, if I had to choose one as the best landing page builder for WordPress, it would have to be Leadpages.
This tool allows you to quickly and easily create professional-looking landing pages using simple drag and drop tools. You don’t need any technical know-how, and there are tons of beautifully designed templates to choose from. It also integrates with a wide range of third-party tools and services, including all the top email marketing services.
What’s the Best Free Landing Page Builder?
Launchrock is the best free landing page builder out there. It comes with a wide range of amazing features, including smooth builder performance which makes it super easy for you to create beautiful landing pages quickly.
It also has tons of unique templates for you to choose from, and it integrates easily with other tools. With Launchrock, you get design freedom thanks to the customization features. Even the free version of this tool is enough for most businesses.
However, if your business needs call for more features, you can easily lift the tool’s limitations by upgrading to the premium plan.
How Much Does a Landing Page Cost?
A custom landing page can cost anywhere from a few hundred dollars to tens of thousands. It all depends on whether you get a freelancer, agency, or landing page builder to do it. Building a high-converting landing page takes time, and if you hire someone, you can generally expect to pay between $50 and $400 an hour for about 8-16 hours of work.
However, with landing page tools such as the ones listed above, there’s no longer any need to worry about hiring a coding or web design expert because now anyone can create high-quality, fully optimized landing pages with just a few clicks of the mouse.
Landing Page Examples
Why This Landing Page Works:
- The headshot on the landing page adds a more personal connection with the person who sent you the invitation to join the service.
- The call to action contrasts well with the background.
- The linked information at the bottom provides trust value for those that might be a bit hesitant to sign up.
Why This Landing Page Works:
- This landing page has a unique method for scrolling.
- Also, the lead capture form is visible even as the prospects scroll through the other information.
- There’s only one form field to fill, making it more likely that visitors will convert.
Why This Landing Page Works:
- The bold formatting in the headline highlights the important information.
- The color contrast around the form makes it more eye-catching.
- The red call to action button stands out clearly.
Why This Landing Page Works:
- This landing page uses social proof in the subheadline.
- It uses a simple form that is easy to fill and doesn’t ask for too much information (which can turn off prospects and reduce conversions).
- Uses a real person to connect with the audience on a more personal level.
Why This Landing Page Works:
- This landing page has a simple design that gives it a professional look.
- The headline is meant to convey some sense of urgency.
- The ‘learn more’ text sends people further down the page to find out more information about the offer.
How to Drive Traffic to Your Landing Page
Use Compelling CTAs
You must include calls to action on your homepage, blog posts, and other popular pages. If you have any pages that are already ranking well or being shared on social media, leverage their popularity to get your landing page in front of those readers.
Just make sure that you only include the link in relevant places, otherwise, when readers click on the link, they will be confused to find themselves on a page that is totally unrelated to what they were reading.
Optimize for SEO
This one can be a bit tricky because traditionally, landing pages aren’t filled with text. Well-designed and optimized landing pages need to get the message across quickly and get readers to take action. So, how can you optimize a landing page that has very little text on it?
By including the keywords that users are likely to search for if they are looking to buy. For instance, a landing page created to market personal finance software might have the following keywords:
- Personal finance software
- Accounting software
- Budgeting software
People that search for these types of keywords are likely in the buying stage, and Google knows that. In addition to such conversion-focused keywords and phrases, you might want to add keywords that describe how the solution that you offer works, as well as more specific keywords like ‘how to save money’ or ‘how to budget, and so on.
Use email marketing to reach people that you already know. If you have a list of contacts, chances are that quite a lot of them will be interested in your landing page offer. Create a new segment and send them an email with a link to your landing page. In your email, you can offer an incentive, such as:
- A discount code for your product/service
- Beta access to new software features
- A free content download
Anything of value that you can offer your prospects will help make your email marketing campaign a success and it can also help encourage your contacts to do even more outreach on your behalf.
Social Media Sharing
This is undoubtedly one of the most effective ways to send traffic to your landing page. Social media comes with a wide range of benefits:
- It’s free
- It’s everywhere
- It’s easy to sign up
- It’s simple to use
- You instantly get access to a massive audience
The list goes on! To take advantage of this channel, simply share your offer by sending out a link to your landing page. Include a targeted message for all your connections, and if your offer is a good one, you will likely get lots of shares from your audience, further increasing your reach.
Do guest posts on other blogs that have the same target customers that you do. Of course, you don’t want to make the entire post about your new offer, but you can use cleverly placed calls to action to send a flow of leads your way.
Those blog readers are people that might otherwise not have discovered your website or landing page, and this strategy can lead to a consistent flow of traffic and sales provided you’re targeting your audience well.
How to Write Landing Page Copy
1. Headline and Subheads
When it comes to writing landing page copy that converts, you need to focus on crafting compelling headlines and subheadings that will draw the attention of your visitors. If you don’t pique their interest, they won’t click through and read the rest of your copy. That’s why this is possibly the most important element of a landing page.
You want a landing page that:
- Gets to the point quickly
- Is relevant to the user’s purpose for searching
- Highlights your visitor’s problem
You can then use the subhead as a follow-up message to support the headline and provide a bit more information. Make sure that it drives home why the reader should engage with your business.
2. List the Features and Benefits
Clearly explain what your reader has to gain by engaging with you. This is important if you hope to keep their attention. Whether you focus on features or benefits is entirely up to you, but it’s also possible to include both of them simultaneously.
You can explain what your product or service does, and how your customers will benefit from using it. Here’s a great example from Evernote:
3. Use Customer Testimonials
Customer testimonials are among the most powerful techniques when creating conversion-focused landing page copy. It’s all about letting the happy and satisfied customers write the copy for you.
Testimonials have the power to increase your conversions because they are compelling and they show the reader what they, too, can experience if they buy your products or services.
4. Keep Your Writing Simple
The best landing page conversion copy is simple. There’s no need to use big words or industry jargon when crafting your copy. The truth is that no matter how complex the product or service, simplicity in your copy is the way to sell it. The simpler your copy, the more effective it is likely to be for converting visitors into customers.
Listed below are a few tips to keep in mind when writing landing page copy:
- Keep your sentences short
- Use simple sentence structure
- Use short, easy to understand words
- Be as clear and succinct as possible
If you can follow these simple tips, then you will be able to write great conversion copy for your landing page.
If you don’t ask for conversions, you’re not likely to get them. Don’t just assume that readers know what to do after they have read your landing page copy or watched the video. Ask them to take the desire actions, and make sure you do so in clear terms.
The whole point of your landing page is to get the reader to take the action, and all your copy needs to build up to the part where you ask the reader to take the action.
But how you ask is also important.
Make sure that your CTA is compelling and uses words that invoke emotions to make readers want to take action. The call to action text and button must be clear and positioned optimally. It’s best if it’s in contrast to the rest of the page so that it’s easily visible.
So, which landing page is right for you? The one you pick will ultimately depend on a number of factors, such as your needs and experience.
However, these tools generally fall into three main categories that make it easy for businesses and digital marketers to make the right choice depending on the price of the tool, which is usually a good indicator of the level of tools and features included.
- Budget Options: If you are looking for a budget option, tools like Landingi, KickoffLabs, and LanderApp are ideal. While they offer the least speed and power, they have a simple drag-and-drop interface and easily customizable templates for an affordable price.
- Mid-range Options: OptimizePress, Wishpond, and Clickfunnels are great for your business because they offer additional features to take your marketing to the next level without the need for programming knowledge. With these tools, you get more polished pages, sleeker design features, and more customizability.
- High-priced Options: Landing page builders like Instapage, Hubspot, and Magnify 360 are perfect for businesses with a larger budget because they have advanced functionality that delivers custom solutions to suit specific business needs. They are designed to help you scale your business’s marketing efforts easily.
Which of these landing page builders appeals to you the most? Let me know in the comments below!