Short for web-based seminar, a webinar is a presentation that is transmitted over the internet using video conferencing software. It’s primarily used for seminars, workshops, lectures, conventions, and other events with a large number of people.
Participants can share various types of media, including documents, PDF files, videos, and audio. Webinar software platforms allow you to generate leads so you can effectively grow your brand.
According to a survey conducted by InsideSales, on average, the best webinars have a conversion rate of 19%. It’s no surprise that over 60% of marketers use webinars to promote their products and services.
If you want to experience these kinds of conversions in your marketing, it’s important to choose the right webinar software.
In this article, you will discover the 21 best webinar software platforms to help you grow your business. We chose the top options based on criteria such as ease of use, reliability, special features, customer reviews, and pricing.
Each one is a solid solution, but you’ll find that some are better than others for your specific type of business. Go through the list to determine the webinar software platform that is right for you.
- What are the Best Webinar Software Platforms?
- Webinar Software FAQ
- What is Webinar Software?
- How Can Webinar Software Help my Business?
- How Does a Webinar Work?
- How Do You Record a Webinar?
- What is a Good Webinar Attendance Rate?
- How to Host a Successful Webinar
- How to Get People to Interact on a Webinar
- Best Free Webinar Platforms
- Best Webinar Platforms for Small Business
- Best Evergreen Webinar Platforms
What are the Best Webinar Software Platforms?
Simple, yet powerful software purposefully designed for business growth ($34/month)
Demio makes it to the top of our list thanks to its ‘smart’ features. This webinar platform has impressive tracking options that allow you to add retargeting, tracking, and conversion pixels to registration pages and thank-you pages, as well as the webinar room itself.
Also, you get a ton of automation features. For instance, you can send recordings of your webinar to those who joined your presentation after the 30-minute mark.
Demio is best for small to medium businesses and professional marketers that want to automate and optimize their lead generation efforts.
- Private Chat: You can choose to send private messages or make your messages visible to everyone.
- ‘Stay Registered’ Series: Allows anyone to sign up once for an ongoing webinar series.
- Branded Registration Page: You can customize your registration page to match your brand.
- Detailed Analytics: Get in-depth insights into the performance of your webinars.
- Like-Live Replays: Allows you to automate your webinar replays to build your email list.
Pros of Demio:
- 100% browser-based, requires no software download
- Extremely easy to set up
- Allows you to offer files for downloading
- Have up to 15 event coordinators per event
- One-time registrations for recurring webinar series
What Are People Saying?
- “Demio is very easy to use on both the host/presenter end as well as the registrant end. Registrants have found it very easy to navigate and our guest presenters have been quite impressed.” Patrick T. – Small-Business Owner.
- “Very intuitive and simple. Customer service is lovely. I love the design of the platform. And most important for me was to have everything in one place meaning having the live & evergreen options in 1 platform.” Alka C. – Registered Dietitian.
- “We are using Demio to reach all of our distributors and customers easily especially in the post-COVID business world. This has been an extremely valuable tool in maintaining our presence and educating our sales channels.” John H. – Business Development Manager.
Get Started With Demio
Great for producing high-converting webinar series ($59/month)
EasyWebinar caters to businesses of all sizes in all industries. It’s built to offer both automated and live webinars. If you create a presentation for your customers, you can record it and use it for automated lead and sales generation.
If that is your business’s goal, then this is the simplest and best webinar software to opt for. With this platform, you will also be able to seamlessly integrate with a variety of marketing tools and shopping carts.
EasyWebinar is best for small to medium businesses that want an all-in-one solution that allows them to offer both live and automated webinars.
- Screen Sharing Option: Allows you to have multiple presenters.
- YouTube Live Integration: Lets you have unlimited live attendees.
- 3rd-Party Integration: You can integrate WordPress, MailChimp, GetResponse, etc.
- Mobile App Available: Allows your audience to attend webinars on the go.
- Robust Marketing Features: Seamlessly integrates webinar technology with a variety of marketing solutions.
Pros of EasyWebinar:
- Live and automated webinars
- Sales funnels for higher conversion rates
- The basic plan offers up to 100 attendees
- Q&A and various other interactive elements
- Great analytics to help you optimize your webinars
What Are People Saying?
- “We use Easy Webinar in an evergreen funnel where we run Facebook ad traffic to a free masterclass, with the option to purchase at the end of the training. There have been zero issues so far and this masterclass has generated more than $750K in revenue in the past 18 months.” Kim Constable – Founder of The Sculpted Vegan.
- “I personally use EasyWebinar and they are the best. I moved from using other platforms and nothing compares to their reliability and customer support!” Amy Porterfield – Online Marketing Expert.
- “With EasyWebinar you understand the people you’re serving – which means you’re thinking of the things they need. It’s not just flashy software, it’s what is important and what is vital for someone to grow their business.” Jessica Catorc – Teachable.
Get Started With EasyWebinar
The most affordable webinar software for solopreneurs and enterprises ($499/year)
WebinarJam is offered at a very affordable price, putting it within range of solopreneurs and enterprises with small budgets. If you sell physical or digital products, you will be able to generate leads and sales on autopilot with this platform’s features.
Although cheaper than many of its competitors, WebinarJam offers a ton of tools and has an intuitive interface that is easy for beginners to navigate. With exceptionally smooth customer experience, it’s no wonder that this is the preferred webinar solution for countless marketers across the globe.
WebinarJam is best for businesses that want a simple and intuitive webinar hosting solution to sell their physical or digital products.
- No Download: This webinar software platform makes it easy for users to join.
- Live Streaming: You can stream to YouTube Live, Facebook Live, or JamCast.
- Automatic Recording: Automatically record all webinars for use with EverWebinar.
- Branded Pages: Customize all your webinar pages for consistency with your brand.
- Whiteboard: Use a virtual whiteboard to keep your viewers engaged.
Pros of Webinar Jam:
- Fast and easy setup
- Advanced chat with moderators
- Up to 6 co-presenters on the webinar screen
- Feature for turning an attendee to a presenter
- Display popup offers during the webinar
What Are People Saying?
- “WebinarJam lives up to all the hype it has been given. From the very thought out features to the stellar customer support this webinar is hands down the best one we have used.” Michael Moyers – WebinarJam User.
- “WebinarJam provides incredible value, is easy to use, and automatically records my webinars for instant replays! It’s the best webinar software on the market.” Angela Hauck – WebinarJam User.
- “This software changed my life. As soon as I started to use it I changed my way of selling. Use of WebinarJam gave me an opportunity to work at my full capacity because I’m no longer searching for clients – they come by themselves after every webinar.” Dimitrije Ostojic – WebinarJam User.
Get Started With WebinarJam
Simple and affordable webinar software ideal for small-medium businesses ($25/month)
ClickMeeting allows organizations of all sizes to leverage the power of webinars. This web-based solution is ideal for everyone from solopreneurs to multinational corporations. It’s easy to use and handles every aspect of the webinar process – starting with the preparation, all the way to the presentation, interaction with the attendees, and even the follow-up.
No installation is required and this software works on all operating systems and devices.
ClickMeeting is best for businesses of all sizes in all industries. However, this high-powered software is particularly suited for marketing, sales, education, and HR training.
- Customization Features: Issue customized invitations and brand webinar ‘waiting rooms’.
- Automatic Recordings: Record all your webinars to download and share with your viewers.
- Subaccounts: You can assign specific webinar duties to individual team members.
- Detailed Analytics: Reports and analytics for improving metrics like attendance rates.
- Customer Engagement: Keep viewers engaged with interactive whiteboards.
Pros of ClickMeeting:
- Flexible pricing suitable for all business sizes
- Perfect for handling large numbers of participants
- Features for creating branded forms
- Waiting room with agenda
- Live streams to YouTube and Facebook.
What Are People Saying?
- “We would recommend the ClickMeeting webinar platform to any ambitious company out there that wishes to maximize its creative potential.” Christian Mendieta – Head of G2A Marketplace Support.
- “I have tried a few platforms before a final decision, but I couldn’t rely on any of them. They were not so user-friendly and complicated to use, so I just gave up on them. I immediately fell in love with ClickMeeting because of its simplicity” Arturo Tedeschi – Architect, Designer, Creative Director at A > T.
- “Thanks to the ready-to-implement integrations we swiftly integrated the tool with our Google Analytics account, Google Ads system, Facebook pixel, and HubSpot.” Karolina Matyska – SEO analytics SaaS Platform, Senuto.
Get Started With ClickMeeting
Powerful web conferencing software for large corporations and agencies ($130/month)
Adobe Connect is ideal for medium to large corporations and government agencies that want to collaborate effectively. It allows you to securely share your presentations and various media right from your desktop.
You can get feedback from participants using a web browser and Adobe Flash Player runtime. In addition to creating webinars, you can also host videos and meetings to increase customer interactions. You’ll also be able to customize your hosting room to make it match your brand.
Adobe Connect is best for businesses of all sizes that want to improve collaboration and webinars, as well as e-learning through rich interactions.
- Wide Template Variety: There’s a diverse range of templates for customizing virtual environments.
- Brand Pages: You can customize your webinar registration pages to match your brand.
- MultiMedia Experience: Use blogs, videos, surveys, and polls to reach out to your target audience.
- Robust Analytics: Get better insights into your audience and attendance rates.
- Easy Integrations: Adobe Connect integrates with CRM software like Salesforce and Eloqua.
Pros of Adobe Connect:
- Presenters can control their speed
- VOIP plus integrate external conference line
- Seamless recording and playback
- Dynamic chat tool
- Screen sharing feature
What Are People Saying?
- “I highly recommend Adobe Connect for visually-driven webinars/presentations where a majority of the participants are offsite, and where a single speaker at a time has the mic.” Shannon Davis – Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health. – Center for Communication Programs.
- “Where Adobe Connect shines is when you’re looking for a virtual training tool, because of its more robust feature set and the fact that you can set up room layouts ahead of time and reuse them and because of the available add-ons, which can help make learning more engaging.” Laura Gillenwater – E-Learning Specialist, Sun Life Financial.
- “Adobe Connect allows good viewing and interaction with the teacher. It has good chat tools to interact and the setup was pretty simple too.” Leonardo Barbosa Corrêa – Designer Gráfico, LRT Comunicação Corporativa.
Get Started With Adobe Connect
A popular webinar platform with amazing lead generation features ($89/month)
GoToWebinar is a progressive webinar software that is trusted by many large businesses. It’s been on the market longer than most of its competitors and offers a seamless flow for driving sales. The software includes all the features, integrations, analytics, and reporting that you need to engage your audience and optimize your webinar process to get the most from your efforts.
This is a reliable solution that powers millions of webinars every year, and if your business is looking for a way to make personal connections and drive sales, this is a great solution to consider.
GoToWebinar is best for businesses, corporations, and enterprises looking to engage their audience, employees, and other participants through rich presentations.
- Custom Landing Pages: Design attractive pages to encourage signups for your webinar.
- Live Webinars: You can host live webinars then share recordings with participants.
- Email Notifications: Easily send email notifications to remind people about your webinar.
- Customer Engagement: Use live chat and polls to send files to your members during the webinar.
- Excellent Analytics Tools: Get detailed reporting on your webinar’s performance.
Pros of GoToWebinar:
- Enterprise plan allows up to 5,000 members
- GotoWebinar offers HD quality video
- Breakout rooms for dividing your audience
- Flexible branding options
- Participants can chat with presenter
What Are People Saying?
- “The application is also fully-featured and well suited for conferences, webinars and meetings with a larger number of viewers. The built-in ability to interface directly with the viewers during a webinar is one of the best features of GoToWebinar.” Jeremiah S. – Small-Business Owner.
- “After speaking with a LogMeIn support rep, it was clear that I could achieve my objectives using GoToWebinar. I’ve since held a number of very successful meetings, sharing 3rd party video during those calls.” Paul W – Director of Global Sales Development.
- GoToWebinar is so easy to use! We have “guests” frequently on our webinars and there is a minimal explanation necessary for them to be comfortable using the tools (Q&A panel for example) as our team who uses the product regularly.” Erin M. – Vice President of Marketing
Get Started With GoToWebinar
Best platform for interactive live conversations at scale ($20/month)
Crowdcast is a webinar platform that is focused on helping creators set up and run massive presentations in the simplest and easiest way possible.
It has a range of features that most small to medium businesses will find extremely appealing, such as the easy-to-use live streaming tool that lets you connect with your audience to maintain high levels of engagement. Other tools include live chat, polls, face-to-face, and time-stamped Q&As.
Crowdcast is best for creators and companies looking for a browser-based solution to create interactive webinars, workshops, live Q&As, and online summits.
- Data Export: Crowdcast makes it easy to export your data after webinars.
- Web-based Software: There’s no need to download anything to use this software.
- Easy Embed: Embed individual webinar events on your web pages.
- Stripe Integration: Easily collect payments for your events through Stripe.
- Advanced Analytics: You get advanced data and analytics on your webinar events and audiences.
Pros of CrowdCast:
- Invite attendees on screen
- Use polls, Q&A, live chat, and more
- Easily integrate with Patreon
- Limit the number of seats
- Track where your registrants were generated
What Are People Saying?
- “Crowdcast will change the way you run webinars. They deliver on everything they promise, their user interface is simple and fun to use, and their support is fantastic. If you’ve been struggling to find a reliable webinar platform, Crowdcast is where it’s at.” Lauren Hooker – Elle & Co. Design.
- “Crowdcast is the absolutely EASIEST way to run beautiful, engaging, entertaining, and immersive webinars without having to install any software, learn any code, or deal with any hijinks or hiccups at all.” Ian Hollander – The Mindful Market.
- “With Crowdcast we now can create revenue with great efficiency. We don’t have the time to build a whole other course, so I made an event on Crowdcast, had it up in 10 minutes, spent another 10 on the email to our community, and sold out all 150 spots, in 2 hours. For a $49-$149 event, that is pretty damn awesome.” Patrick Moreau – Muse Storytelling.
Get Started With CrowdCast
An affordable webinar tool with a simple interface and diverse features ($9/month)
WebinarGeek is a popular webinar platform that offers a wealth of features at a very affordable price. It has a very intuitive interface that is easy for anyone to learn. With it, you can create any type of webinars that you can imagine, including recorded webinars, live webinars, and hybrid webinars.
This platform also makes it easy to integrate marketing tools so you can get the most out of each presentation you hold. For instance, you can create a sales page, present an offer, post a company page, post-webinar evaluation forms, and a whole lot more.
WebinarGeek is best for all types of businesses that want to engage their audience and grow their business through interactive webinars.
- All Webinar Types: WebinarGeek allows you to host all types of webinars.
- Email Marketing: Powerful email tools for both pre- and post-registration follow-up.
- Build Pages: You can build amazing registration and sales pages to match your brand.
- Paid Webinars: The platform allows you to set up paid webinars easily.
- Audience Engagement: Maintain high engagement levels with interactive polls and quizzes.
Pros of WebinarGeek:
- Live, on-demand, and recorded webinars
- Simple analytics and reporting dashboard
- Powerful email marketing features
- Create high-quality sales and registration pages
- Company channel/page for all past/upcoming events
What Are People Saying?
- “I had already heard from a number of people that it is a very reliable software and that ultimately made the difference to go for WebinarGeek. And not to mention that I think the prices are very decent.” – Madoo.
- “We would like to be close to the customer and be very approachable. When choosing a supplier for webinar software that was a huge factor. We chose WebinarGeek because they are very approachable.” – AFAS Software.
- “Webinargeek is a solution that has it all. Not only webinars but also landing pages, statistics, recording, pre-recording, links, whatever you can think of. Webinar creation is divided into steps and the system shows you what to do and how to do it. Extremely easy for a beginner.” Maksymilian A. – Therapist.
Get Started With WebinarGeek
A great solution for connecting with your audience from anywhere (Free)
Google Hangouts is a free tool that allows you to connect with your audience or team from anywhere in the world. With this tool, you can meet face to face without the expense of travel. Easily host video meetings for your business for free with this online software. As part of Google+, Hangouts works with YouTube on a Chrome browser, which means that in order to host a webinar, you will have to have your own channel.
However, this solution isn’t ideal for businesses that need to generate leads as there is no option to collect email or create gated content.
Google Hangouts is best for small businesses or solopreneurs on a tight budget who need to host video meetings to communicate with a few customers.
- Google Drive Integration: You can record webinars directly to a Google Drive folder.
- Document Sharing: Share documents, slides, and spreadsheets with participants.
- Voice Options: You have video and voice options available to you for all webinars.
- Built-in Invite Integration: Use Google Calendar to automatically generate event links.
- Live Chat: Have up to 30 people chatting during the webinar.
Pros of GoogleHangouts:
- Instant Messaging
- HD Video Calls and voice calls
- HD Group Conferencing
- Intelligent Muting
- Built-in screen sharing
What Are People Saying?
- “Google Hangouts is a great option if budget is a concern. I like how I can separate my groups as needed. It’s organized incredibly well. I can have one-on-one chats or group chats as well” Richard Crane – Senior Business Analyst, Southwest Gas Corporation.
- “Great tool for those that utilize Google/Gmail for business needs. If I am emailing about setting up a meeting, and then, go into my calendar, the invite will pick up the topic from the email. It will also suggest invitees based on the email thread. It is very easy to use.” Kathryn W – Operations Associate.
- “Google Meet provided an excellent experience for me, as a teacher, to be able to communicate with my students while we were all at home. It is quick and easy to set up, and no software needs to be downloaded.” Class Teacher – Education Management.
Get Started With Google Hangouts
Powerful webinar software great for high-attendance online broadcasts ($63/month)
JetWebinar is the first webinar platform that is specifically designed for online broadcasts with very high attendance. It offers three core competencies, including live webinars, automated webinars, and virtual meetings.
There are also many features that will help you scale your business quickly and easily, such as the time zone auto-detection feature that lets you schedule things once and set your webinars to play to the different time zones.
JetWebinar is best for businesses of all sizes that want to automate their lead and sales generation process.
- Automate Webinars: You can schedule webinar replays throughout the day.
- Just-In-Time Webinars: This feature informs users a webinar is about to start, encouraging on-the-spot signups.
- Interactive Live Chat: Allows you to speak to live attendees in real-time.
- Block Night-Time Viewing: Webinar doesn’t play at night to give the illusion of live webinars.
- Analytics and Reporting: Get in-depth insights on your webinar strategy and performance.
Pros of JetWebinar:
- Live chat for greater interaction
- Email marketing features
- Affiliate management
- Custom landing pages
- Downloadable files in live presentations
What Are People Saying?
- “JetWebinar’s development team is fast & reliable, putting out new improvements & features on a steady, consistent basis.” Leonard C. – Independent Consultant, Professional Training & Coaching.
- “JetWebinar is great when you want to give a conference or image live. It has excellent data transfer speed. Delays are minimal, practically imperceptible, about 300ms. Seminars can be run live via the Internet, which reaches up to several dozen people at a time.” Jaroslaw L – G2.
- “JetWebinar has one of the best-automated webinar features which allows you to enhance your webinar with new chat each time you run it, and allows you to receive text messages to communicate in real-time on an automated webinar.” Mentor – Government Administration.
Get Started With JetWebinar
Online webinar platform ideal for corporates and educational institutions (Free)
Zoom has grown in recent years thanks to its amazing design and smooth user experience. The software is offered for free, and you can get basic features that let you run meetings with up to 100 attendees for up to 40 minutes.
With this webinar software, businesses don’t have to spend tons of money on video conferencing technology. However, it’s important to note that the tool isn’t designed for selling products. Despite the lack of sales features, this is still an excellent tool to help businesses connect with employees and customers.
Zoom is best for educational institutions and corporations that don’t require a reliable web conferencing tool.
- Interactive: Up to 100 participants for a webinar with a large panel of speakers.
- Controls: You can mute or unmute speakers for full control over webinar participants.
- 3rd-party Integration: Broadcast your webinar to YouTube or Facebook.
- Audience Engagement: Use polls, Q&As, and live chats to engage your viewers.
- Closed Captioning: Use text captions for audience members who are hard of hearing.
Pros of Zoom:
- Screen sharing for multiple attendees
- Virtual whiteboards for increased engagement
- Works on all devices and operating systems
- Integrates with Google calendar
- Records complete event including questions
What Are People Saying?
- “We like that anybody on the go can use it. We are everywhere, so it’s very important to have the easiest way to go and start meetings.” – Shobhana Ahluwalia – Uber.
- “Zoom is probably the most well-received collaboration tool that we’ve seen at Fox in 20 years. There is no other tool that has brought people closer together than Zoom.” Doug Goetz – 21st Century Fox.
- “Zoom is supernatural and easy to use – just download it, click, and you’re in. I use Zoom on an airplane, in the car, in my house, in the office – everywhere.” Jelena Joffe – AB in Bev.
Get Started With Zoom
An all-in-one platform built to simplify the process of running webinars ($39/month)
WebinarNinja offers a smooth and hassle-free user experience for all. People can attend webinars on all devices, including mobile, tablet, laptop, and desktop devices without sacrificing quality.
This software is ideal for businesses that want to quickly get up and running hosting webinars without a massive learning curve. It’s easy to set up, and there are free training videos included to help you get started. The platform also has an amazing level of customer support.
WebinarNinja is best for small to medium businesses that need a simple solution to host engaging webinars for their audience.
- Paid Events: Choose between running free and paid webinars and virtual summits.
- Ad Tracking: Add your tracking pixel for Facebook Ads.
- Integrations: Webinar Ninja easily integrates with 1,000+ apps via Zapier.
- Multiple Presenters: You can have more than one presenter for each webinar.
- Detailed Analytics: Get in-depth reporting on the performance of your webinars.
Pros of WebinarNinja:
- Host 4 types of webinars
- Upload presentations
- Polls and Q&A features
- Clickable CTA buttons
- Evergreen webinars
What Are People Saying?
- “We’ve tried almost every webinar platform. Every single one we tried we had to dump. Then we tried WebinarNinja and it was absolutely brilliant. WebinarNinja is our go-to platform.” Michael Port – NY Times Best Selling Author.
- “Best value for our webinar needs. Overall I’m extremely pleased with WebinarNinja. They offer all of the services and features my business needs at an affordable price.” Rick R. – Owner, Information Services.
- “Careful research brought me to WebinarNinja. I love how polished the software looks online – very professional but at the same time not intimidating. It’s a fresh and creative experience every time I log on and I’ve just started!” Rick E. – Owner, Entertainment.
Get Started With WebinarNinja
Best evergreen webinar platform for selling physical or digital products ($499/year)
EverWebinar is the perfect webinar software for businesses that want to use evergreen webinars to generate leads and sales. With this tool, you will be able to screen your pre-recorded webinars to continue generating new leads.
It offers powerful automation features that will make your marketing easier and skyrocket your business’s growth. Used by many marketers, including internet marketing guru, Neil Patel, this software is perfect for fueling growth on autopilot.
Everwebinar is best for small and medium businesses that want to automate lead generation and sales of both physical and digital products.
- Set and Forget: Set up once and the webinar will run continuously for automatic lead generation.
- Smart Bot: Allows you to show your offer at the precise time of your choosing.
- Email Reminders: This platform handles all email reminders for your events.
- Real-Time Chat: Increase audience engagement with the real-time chat feature.
- 3 Types of Webinars: Host pre-recorded, live, and hybrid webinars.
Pros of EverWebinar:
- EverWebinar offers an installment payment plan
- Number of attendees can be altered
- “Ask a question” feature sends questions to your email
- Powerful statistics option for detailed metrics
- Tutorials on production and delivery of evergreen webinars
What Are People Saying?
- “I’ve been waiting for a solution like this for ages! I pounded my list and filled a live webinar room up, then just automated it with EverWebinar into my funnel. Result? An additional 10% ROI doing absolutely nothing!” Kevin Porter – EverWebinar User.
- “I’ve used lots of other webinar programs and this one is just head and shoulders above them. I love that I can import my live webinars or import videos from other sources and have a webinar up and running for my clients.” Jim Brown – EverWebinar User.
- “EverWebinar is a great solution to providing my company’s information professionally and seamlessly to existing and potential clients anywhere in the world.” Rudi Loehwing – EverWebinar User.
Get Started With EverWebinar
Most affordable web conferencing software for webinars ($15/month)
Zoho is a brand that is well known for providing a range of affordable solutions for small businesses everywhere. This webinar software platform is no different. For just a few dollars every month, businesses can host webinars and secure online meetings quickly and easily.
This tool has a clean, modern interface that is easy to navigate. With the basic plan, you can have support for up to 25 participants and enough storage for 25 webinar recordings.
Zoho is best for small businesses and professional marketers with tighter budgets who want an affordable yet effective webinar software platform.
- Feedback Tools: With Zoho, you get polls, Q&As, and other tools to gather feedback.
- Webcam Sharing: Easy webcam sharing options for multiple presenters.
- Excellent Support: This platform offers reliable and responsive technical support.
- Customizable Pages: Customize webinar pages to match your brand for consistency.
- Analytics and Reporting: Get detailed metrics on your webinar’s performance.
Pros of ZohoMeeting:
- Affordable pricing for all plans
- Easy tracking for participants
- Automated emails
- Customizable registration forms
- Works on all devices
What Are People Saying?
- “We have used various international products but never seen such crisp and user-friendly options. Also, the support provided by the ZOHO team is outstanding.” Chandra Sekar CJ – Manager Compliance, Associate Business Service, India.
- “Digital learning is more helpful to our students and our Faculties. Through this tool, our students interact with domain expertise easily and they feel very comfortable too.” Manikandan Sundaram – Head-DSAC, Karpagam College of Engineering.
- “We couldn’t actually believe Zoho Subscriptions existed when we found it because it addressed the subscription billing challenges we had. But more importantly, it actually addressed things we hadn’t even thought about.” JAIGILL – CEO, Gameday Arts.
Get Started With ZohoMeeting
A reliable all-in-one webinar, online meetings, and employee training tool ($75/month)
LiveStream is a powerful webinar hosting platform from Vimeo, a well-known brand with a massive user base. It offers robust tools for corporate clients, educational institutes, and big businesses that want to connect with large audiences.
With this software, you can run your live events, employee training, and meetings all in one place. Although the features could be considered enterprise, the pricing for this tool is unbeatable.
LiveStream is best for medium to large businesses with a need for powerful webinar functionalities for connecting with many participants without sacrificing audio or video quality.
- Advanced Editing: Autofades, graphic overlays, and picture within picture features.
- Livestream: Livestream your event via YouTube, Facebook, Twitch, and Periscope.
- Social Media: Integrate with different social media platforms for greater reach.
- Moderated Chat: Keep audiences engaged with moderated chat feed features.
- Analytics: Get insight into viewership and other metrics from your productions.
Pros of LiveStream:
- Unlimited webinar attendees
- Stream to social media
- Unlimited storage for recorded events
- Pay-Per-View feature to monetizing events
- Embed webinar directly on your web page
What Are People Saying?
- “Vimeo Livestream makes my job easy because it’s a super intuitive interface. And ultimately, you have support, so in case there are any issues, they’re immediately there to help you troubleshoot.” Chris Packard – Streaming Producer, LinkedIn.
- “Hallelujah! A great resource for music managers. Very few complaints with this software, it is easy to use, easy to set up, and simple for an intern to do without much instruction. It can also be used on the road, which is vital.” Grace C. – Copywriter.
- “My overall experience with LiveStream has been extremely good. It keeps you updated and in sync with what is going on. Linda L. – Funeral Concierge, Hospital & Health Care.
Get Started With LiveStream
A complete marketing package used by businesses of all sizes ($10.50/month)
GetResponse offers a complete marketing package for marketers and businesses of all sizes. The software incorporates CRM, custom emails, autoresponders, email segmentation, and webinars – all in one convenient package. With this tool’s simple drag-and-drop editor, you will be able to easily build beautiful customized webinar pages to help your business connect with your subscribers and keep them engaged.
You’ll also be able to send emails based on sequences, specific triggers, and segments. Get easily digestible data for optimizing your campaigns based on what works best for your business.
GetResponse is best for small, medium, and large businesses that require a complete suite of webinar marketing tools at an affordable price.
- Quick Scheduling: Choose your dates and times and create custom webinar URLs.
- Webinar Recordings: Record, download, and share webinars with your audience.
- Audience Engagement: Keep viewers engaged with interactive whiteboard features.
- Analytics: Get reports on your attendance rates and various other metrics.
- YouTube Integration: Boost your reach and grow your audience with YouTube integration.
Pros of GetResponse:
- Chat feature to boost engagement
- Smart polls for gathering feedback
- Screen sharing capability
- Livestream webinar on YouTube or Facebook
- CTA button to promote products or services
What Are People Saying?
- “I’ve bought or used just about every webinar platform and this seems to blow the others away as far as intuitiveness and features. AND it’s already integrated with the email list.” Steve Carmichael – RunBuzz.com.
- “Conversion funnel is great for reaching new customers with one-time purchase products. You get revenue and grow your contact list at the same time. If you’re looking for the shortest path to sell your product, a conversion funnel is exactly what you need.” Alex Terrier – Jazz musician.
- “If you’re an affiliate marketer and want to get started on your email campaigns quickly this is the best software out there. They have super easy setup and their automation is easy to build. They’re of course seamlessly integrated with all the other known Lead capture tools as well.” Jacob E. – Growth Marketing Manager, Media Production.
Get Started With GetResponse
Robust webinar software created for enhanced audience communication (Free)
LiveStorm’s webinar platform is growing in popularity and is best known for its stylishly designed interfaces for video creation. The creators of this software understand that not all webinars need to be the same, and that’s why they offer customization options so you can create the right webinar presentations for your business.
In addition to allowing you to create webinars of all shapes and sizes, this platform also helps you organize and manage events and communicate with your audience throughout each webinar.
LiveStorm is best for small and medium businesses that need a powerful set of features such as automatic recordings and unlimited cloud storage for an affordable price.
- Email Features: Includes automated email webinar reminders and thank-you emails.
- Multi-Lingual: Option for several different languages and company profiles.
- Automatic Recordings: Events are automatically recorded and stored in the cloud.
- User Interaction: Interact with webinar participants via polls, Q&As, and chatbox.
- Easy Integrations: LiveStorm integrates with countless other marketing apps.
Pros of LiveStorm:
- Simple, easy-to-use interface
- Well-designed and optimized landing pages
- Offers a free plan to try before you commit
- Top-notch system automation
- Unlimited attendees
What Are People Saying?
- “What I found interesting with LiveStorm was the fact there was nothing to install, that everything was web-based. The ease-of-use and UX were also a big plus. It is efficient.” Anthony Brebion – Product Marketing Manager, ABTasty.
- “Livestorm allowed us to acquire new customers and offer an alternative to our 1:1 demos. In the past, we hosted a demo using Facebook Live and it created less engagement than Livestorm.” Clément Spiers – Lead Generation Manager, PayFit.
- “The user experience for the person watching the webinar is what we were looking for. They don’t have to download anything, it’s super easy.” Aidan Wakefield – Customer Success, Jobber.
Get Started With LiveStorm
Live streaming webinar software platform designed to boost your views (Free)
Restream offers live presentations and streaming that is laser-focused on helping you amplify your message as much as possible. With this platform, you have the ability to stream up to 30 platforms simultaneously.
This means you can tap into Facebook, YouTube, Linkedin, Twitch, and any other platform where your audience is. If your business needs to connect with a growing audience then this is the perfect tool for you.
Restream is best for professional marketers and businesses of all sizes that want to increase their reach and generate as much awareness as possible with live streaming.
- Simultaneous Streaming: Stream live on 30 different platforms all at the same time.
- Co-host Feature: Quickly and easily bring on co-hosts at the touch of a button.
- Logo Customization: Add logos to your photo overlays for brand consistency.
- Highlight Comments: Lets you highlight comments from social media on screen.
- Analytics: Get simple viewer analytics that’s easy to read and understand.
Pros of Restream:
- Share event across all platforms
- Easily toggle between channels
- Offers free plan
- Email recap of the last stream
- Great technical support
What Are People Saying?
- “Broadcasting across 3 platforms brings us closer to our audience and builds engagement, with maximum exposure and minimum effort.” Chris Wilson – Game Marketing Specialist, FuturePlay.
- “Restream definitely simplifies our live stream process, but we value most the outreach that Restream assists with.” Kyle Johnstone – Interactive Media Director, ZBrushLive.
- “We wanted to distribute our live content on the platforms where fans were. For that, we needed a reliable, easy to operate and cost-effective solution, in that case, Restream.” Nicolas Chapart – Head of Digital, FIBA.
Get Started With Restream
An affordable live streaming platform for businesses of all sizes ($19/month)
DaCast is a great option for businesses that need to connect with large numbers of people in an easy and convenient way. With this software, you can live stream your event or offer on-demand webinars.
You get secure video hosting, 24/7 support, and integration with social media platforms. The platform has unique pricing plans where customers can pay on an event by event basis. If you hold webinars regularly, you can opt for the subscription-based plan.
DaCast is best for businesses of all sizes that are looking for a simple yet powerful platform to easily connect with large groups of people.
- No Viewer Limits: You can have as many viewers for your events as you want.
- Real-Time Analytics: Get in-depth analytics and reporting to optimize your process.
- Video on Demand: DaCast offers VOD or video-on-demand solutions.
- Social Media Integration: Live stream your events on social media sites.
- 24/7 Support: Get technical support at any time of day or night.
Pros of DaCast:
- Well-designed user interface
- Unlimited channels
- Embed live video streams
- No subscription needed
- Easy to set up
What Are People Saying?
- “DaCast’s Pay As You Go pricing is perfect for our periodic streaming needs. We like to have some support to back us up and make us feel safe, and DaCast has done a really good job of providing this support” Tim Rounds – Television Mobile Resources.
- “Brightcove didn’t offer us the financial flexibility or customization we were looking for. With DaCast, we are able to create a video delivery system on our site that is both beneficial to us as a business as well as consistent and dependable for our users.” Steven Rubin – Online Experience Manager, Callahan & Associates.
- “It’s a vital part of our content strategy and helps us to engage and connect with our audience. We carefully selected DaCast to help us deliver all of that video content reliably. DaCast provides a very high-quality video stream at a very competitive price point.” Johny Giacaman – Motoraty.
Get Started With DaCast
An affordable webinar option with an impressive range of features (Free)
Webex is a Cisco product that offers large-scale solutions for businesses everywhere. Produced by a well-known brand acclaimed for its high-quality products, this webinar software includes impressive features such as full customization of the webinar host room so you can match your webinar environment to your business, as well as HD quality video and audio that can be used on all devices.
Webex is best for businesses and entrepreneurs looking for an easy to use and affordable tool to hold meetings, offer online or offline training courses and even provide remote support.
- Chat Tools: Webex has a wide variety of chatting and brainstorming tools.
- File-Sharing: Create a better workflow with easy file sharing features.
- Call Back: Webex offers automated calls inviting people to your webinar.
- Screen Sharing: Software offers screen sharing capabilities for multiple presenters.
- User Engagement: A variety of tools like Q&A, polls, and surveys help you keep audiences engaged.
Pros of Webex:
- Cloud-based platform
- Host up to 40,000 webinar attendees
- Built-in Q&A sessions, surveys, and polls
- Mobile app for on-the-go viewing
- The excellent HD video and audio quality
What Are People Saying?
- “It works! I use Webex all day, every day and I don’t have to worry about it. It works on all devices and from wherever I am. The video capabilities help me feel closer to my customers and partners.” – Presidio.
- “Webex is a one-stop-shop for meetings. Doesn’t matter if you just want to jump on a quick audio conference call or a full-fledged video conference with 20 offices. Webex is a single tool to handle all meetings.” – Meredith.
- “Webex helps us meet, communicate, and collaborate from remote locations without the need to travel. This helps us devote more time to making life better for children.” – Children’s Medical Center
Get Started With Webex
All-in-one video platform for reliable webinars and virtual conferences ($79/month)
BigMarker is one of the newer webinar software platforms that is making waves thanks to its amazing range of features. This all-in-one solution focuses on helping marketers achieve the most from their webinars. No registration is required for attendees, which helps to enhance the show-up rate.
The software also has a webcast mode that gives those with limited internet access the ability to stream the webinar well. In addition to all that, this tool has evergreen features, which means that you can continue to generate leads and sales from one webinar.
BigMarker is best for everyone from big businesses and educational institutions to small businesses and digital marketers.
- Embed Videos: BigMarker allows you to embed videos on other web pages.
- Video Lead Capture: You can capture leads from all your embedded videos.
- Live Stream: Live stream your events to Facebook Live and other platforms.
- Email Marketing: Robust email tools to help you collect leads easily.
- Analytics: Easily measure touchpoints before and after generating leads.
Pros of BigMarker:
- An impressive number of features
- Complete cloud platform doesn’t require download
- Webcast mode for smoother streaming
- Easy integrations with email
- Evergreen webinar feature
What Are People Saying?
- “No installation required. Lots of marketing features (was made for marketers). Amazing customer service. Easy landing pages and instant email reminders. Lots of customizations. Support for dozens of languages.Rolando V. – Marketing Executive.
- “BigMarker is the ABSOLUTE BEST Webinar Solution for both Sales & E-Learning! We have a powerful but easy-to-use B2B and B2C Webinar system for sales, customer support, and e-learning thanks to BigMarker.” Gregory S. – Consultant, Trainer & Coach.
- “Exactly what we needed. The webinar quality has been excellent in this turbulent time. We set up our first webinar within a day. The support team has been super responsive to my questions as I worked through some of our unique needs.” Linnea D. – Director of Educational Services.
Get Started With BigMarker
Webinar Software FAQ
What is Webinar Software?
Webinar software is a tool that allows you to run webinars (web-based seminars), lectures, presentations, or workshops online. It allows you to deliver various types of content, including documents, PDFs, videos, and audio in a convenient and engaging way.
Webinar software also lets participants interact with presenters and with each other which helps you create an interactive experience for all attendees. All of this adds up to a tool that is designed to convert passive viewers into leads and sales in a variety of ways:
- Hosts can take surveys and polls to engage users and gather data
- Attendees can chat with each other or ask presenters questions
- Live demos can be given using screen sharing options
- Exclusive product offers can be shared with attendees during sessions
How Can Webinar Software Help my Business?
The best webinar solutions offer all the basic features mentioned above plus additional special features like digital whiteboards, marketing automation tools, and various third-party integrations to help make it easier for you to connect with and engage your audience so you can generate more leads and sales for your business.
If you are an established expert in your industry, or if you have skills or products that you want to share with your audience, webinar software can help your business in the following ways:
- Webinar software helps you build authority online
- You can use webinars to run online courses
- Share webinars on-demand as premium resources
- Create paid webinar funnels to monetize your knowledge
How Does a Webinar Work?
The ways webinars work is pretty simple. A presenter (also known as the host) or group of presenters delivers a seminar, lecture, or workshop to a large audience (webinar attendees) online using webinar software.
The attendees participate in various ways, including asking questions, submitting responses to polls, and so on through the use of available interactive tools.
Webinar sessions can be live or pre-recorded and automated, and they can last anywhere from ten minutes to two hours. These are known as evergreen webinars and they are great for generating leads and sales on autopilot.
How Do You Record a Webinar?
To host a webinar, you need to fill out a form with all your webinar’s details, and the webinar software platform will create a registration page, as well as an invitation email to send to your audience so they can sign up for your webinar.
The exact process for recording a webinar will depend on the software that you choose. However, it generally involves starting a recording session by clicking on the ‘Start Recording’ button on your webinar software dashboard. Once you’re done with the webinar, you have to click ‘Stop Recording’.
Some webinar platforms offer an option to enable auto-recording inside your settings. This will make it easy for you to record and store webinars automatically in the future.
Hosting a webinar is not as hard as most people would imagine. You can do your presentation from your computer and you can use Q&Q, HD video conferencing, polls, surveys, digital whiteboards, and more to engage with your attendees just as if they were actually there in the room with you.
What is a Good Webinar Attendance Rate?
Webinar statistics vary according to the different industries. However, the latest reports on webinar benchmarks from ON24 states that, on average, webinars experience a 46% attendance rate.
However, it’s important to note that some types of webinars tend to perform better than others. For instance, training webinars perform better than educational or marketing webinars.
How to Host a Successful Webinar
Successful webinars don’t just happen. There are some important steps to follow in attracting a large audience for your webinar.
Research Your Audience
To host a successful webinar, the first thing you need to do is get to know your attendees. This is the only way you will be able to offer them relevant information that will attract them to your event in the first place. When planning a webinar, ask yourself the following questions:
- Who is going to be attending the webinar?
- What problems or challenges are they facing right now?
- What do they hope to achieve/what are their goals?
By knowing exactly who you’re running the webinar for, and what they want, you will increase the likelihood of hosting a successful, high-value webinar.
Choose a Relevant Topic
People make decisions on whether or not to attend webinars based on the topic of the event. If you want to attract as many attendees as possible, you must choose a topic that is relevant to the biggest segment of your audience.
So, it’s not going to be something that you think is important, but rather what’s important to them. That’s where the research you did in the previous step will come in handy.
Create a Professional Registration Page
Your registration page is where people will come to learn more about your event. It needs to be well designed and send a professional image of your business. Your page also needs to help build up your credibility and authority as an expert in your niche.
People may have questions about your webinar or the topic you’ll be talking about. So make sure you include an FAQ section to answer most of the questions and elaborate on what they’re going to learn and the ways they will benefit from your webinar.
Also, consider including social proof to help convince hesitant viewers to sign up for your webinar. But most importantly, keep the registration process simple.
Promote your Event
Once you have your webinar software selected, and your webinar script is written, you need to start marketing your webinar. Your efforts in promoting your webinar will play a large part in how successful it is.
After all, what good is having the best webinar planned if no one shows up?
Some best practices for effectively promoting your webinar include
- Blasting your email list
- Ask partners or industry leaders to promote you
- Posting a CTA on your website
- Using the power of social media
- Leveraging paid social media
These are just a few of the ways you can promote your webinar event. However, you can come up with even more ideas that are more relevant to your specific audience. Do whatever you can to get the word out about your event so you can attract as many people to it as possible.
Offer High-Quality, Engaging Content
If you follow the basic factors listed above, you will be able to run successful webinars that allow you to connect with your audience and share your message in the most effective way.
However, attracting large audiences won’t help you get the results you want for your business if you’re not offering high-quality content. Make sure that you’re providing your audience with the best value so you can optimize your webinar and generate maximum leads and sales.
How to Get People to Interact on a Webinar
Webinars should never be one-way monologues. You need to be able to have a conversation with your audience and ensure that you maintain high engagement levels throughout your presentation, otherwise, you’ll lose them early.
Use the Q&A Feature
One way to prevent drop-offs is to invite attendees to ask questions as the webinar progresses. The Q&A feature will help you maintain interaction during the presentation so that your audience is kept engaged and feeling like they are part of the process.
You can also have a Q&A session at the end of your presentation. This is great for personalizing the experience for your webinar attendees.
Use the Live Chat Feature
Another sure-fire way to avoid the sound of crickets when you ask your audience to respond is to keep them engaged via the live chat. This is a more immediate method of interaction that will help you keep the flow of communication going during the webinar.
Audience members will not only be able to interact with the hosts, but also with each other – and this helps establish a sense of community.
Polls are similar to the Q&A and live chat features, and they are great for raising audience engagement levels. You have the option of using single-choice, multiple-choice, or open questions.
Use polls throughout your presentation to review your audience’s knowledge, measure what they’ve learned, or to build a sense of community among attendees.
Much like polls, surveys are another effective way of encouraging your audience members to interact with you during the webinar. Use them to collect feedback as to the quality of your webinar content and to measure how much your audience is learning.
Surveys will also help you collect demographic information about your attendees so you can optimize your content for your webinars.
Use a Call to Action
Have a clear and concise call to action that will keep the conversations going even after the presentation has ended. Make sure you provide your audience with the next steps that they need to take after the webinar is over, whether it’s reading a post you’ve written on that topic or accessing supporting documents in your resources tab.
Whatever it is, make sure that your viewers know exactly what to do once they’re done with the webinar.
Best Free Webinar Platforms
You may already have access to various tools that offer free webinars, such as Google Hangouts. And while these may not have all the features of paid options, they still offer a great deal of value for those who need affordable options to connect with other people across the world.
Here are the three top tools to host basic webinars:
Google Hangouts Meet
If you already use GSuite for email, then you have access to this free webinar software platform. If you need a basic tool to help you hold meetings with up to 100 attendees, then this will get the job done.
However, this free webinar option isn’t ideal for collecting leads and monetizing your events. But if you simply need to connect with your audience to share your message, then this is a great free tool to use.
Zoom is a great video conferencing solution that small, medium and large businesses can use for simple online meetings. It is a cloud-based tool that will make wireless media sharing, screen sharing, and video system interoperability easy for your business.
You get everything in one reliable platform that can be used on any device – and all of these features are free. Just keep in mind that as with most other free webinar platforms, your ability to collect leads and generate sales from your webinars will be severely limited.
This free webinar solution is ideal for companies and marketers that rely on live video to manage and grow their business. It offers convenient tools that make demos and customer training sessions simple.
With LiveStorm, everything works inside the browser, which means there’s no need for any downloads. This option is great for anyone who doesn’t want to have to focus on the technical side of running webinars or online meetings as the platform takes care of everything for you.
Best Webinar Platforms for Small Business
If you own a small business, you need a reliable webinar platform that will provide you with all the features and tools that you need at an affordable price. You also need a solution that is easy to set up and offers good technical support in case you need help.
Listed below are some of the best webinar platforms that will provide exceptional value to your business and help you connect with your audience.
This is a great tool for sales teams and entrepreneurs who need to leverage live presentations to generate leads and convert visitors to paying customers.
The software has a diverse range of features to help you meet your business objectives, including landing page creators, email automation, and in-presentation offers. WebinarJam is also among the most affordable webinar tools you’ll find on the market right now.
This tool offers one solution for managing all your webinar and online meeting needs. You can connect with partners, employees, or customers easily using this affordable web conferencing software. Whether you want to enhance business collaboration or monetize your events, this browser-based tool will help you achieve your goals.
It’s great for sales presentations, product launches, lead nurturing, and educational webinars. From single users to small organizations, Zoho Meeting offers a quick and easy way to conduct secure online meetings and host cost-effective webinars.
Trusted by more businesses than any other webinar solution, GoToWebinar offers a solution that is ideal for small businesses on a budget. You get amazing features to create and host webinars for training, marketing, and corporate communications.
This reliable technology is extremely easy to use and comes with third-party integrations and analytics so you can get the most out of each webinar that you host.
Any of these three tools is a solid option that will help you strengthen connections and drive your business forward.
Best Evergreen Webinar Platforms
Evergreen or on-demand webinars are based on recordings of your live events. They are perfect for use when you need to engage your audience with the same content repeatedly.
Here are the top 3 platforms to use for evergreen webinars:
This software turns any video into an automated webinar that you can use over and over again for as long as you want. EverWebinar makes it look and feel like a live webinar which helps you get higher conversions from your evergreen webinars.
As marketers know, people stay more engaged during live events than they do watching videos. Thanks to the software’s ability to make the environment look like the original webcast, you will get optimal conversions every single time you run your webinar.
You can opt to be in the webinar room and run the chat while your evergreen webinar is being played. Alternatively, you can choose to be out doing your own thing while your presentation is on. EverWebinar will take care of everything from room count simulation, popups and calls to action, to email reminders and real-time chat simulation.
All the engagement stuff that you would normally have to handle yourself in a live event will be taken care of automatically. This saves you tons of time and energy, leaving you free to focus on other important aspects of your business.
Used by companies and influencers both large and small, this tool is ideal for growing your business on autopilot.
If you’re searching for an effective and affordable tool to help you make money even while you sleep, this could be the ideal option to suit your needs. Harness the power of evergreen webinars with EverWebinar.
Although relatively new on the market, this webinar tool has already proven to be a solid option for businesses and marketers looking for software to help them run automated webinars to generate leads and sales on autopilot.
Demio is specifically designed to help marketers optimize their live and automated webinars so they can get the best results from each event. The software is beautifully designed, with a simple interface that is easy for anyone to use regardless of skill level.
In addition to running automated webinars, you can make use of advanced features like email marketing, customized landing pages, and much more. This simple yet powerful tool is a great choice for anyone who wants to be up and running as quickly as possible so they can start monetizing their events.
This is a robust webinar hosting solution that will help you build a massive audience on multiple platforms. It is designed to allow live streaming on YouTube and Facebook at the touch of a button.
EasyWebinar also has key features that make it possible to conduct deals directly from within the webinar presentation. You can insert offers, answer questions on live chat, and use email automation to help you get the best conversions possible.
With EasyWebinar, it truly is easy to connect with, engage, and nurture your audience. You can sell products and conveniently explain your product features. If you want an affordable and reliable way to engage with hundreds of customers on their schedule, then this automated webinar software is a great option to consider.
This post has gone through a lot of platforms for hosting webinars, each with its own unique set of features. Here’s a quick recap to help you determine which one is right for your needs:
- Budget Options: If you are looking for affordable webinar hosting options, Zoho Meeting, WebinarGeek, and CrowdCast are great options.
- Mid-Range Options: EverWebinar, EasyWebinar, and WebinarJam are great mid-range options for businesses looking to scale and grow.
- High-Priced Options: For larger companies and those that need to optimize their webinar marketing strategy, Adobe Connect and GoToWebinar, and WebinarNinja provide an amazing suite of tools to help you meet your goals.
Which of these webinar software platforms will boost your webinar marketing strategy? Let me know in the comments below!